Destroying Negative Beings

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Witchy333

Destroying Negative Beings

Post by Witchy333 »

I kind of get constant negative beings coming to me. My guinea pigs sense them too. What I do is quickly draw energy up into my hands and fingertips. I don't know if you have ever watched Charmed, but I do exactly what Piper does, I destroy them. I fill energy from the Earth into my hands, I put my hands in a fist to make it stronger and then quickly and tensely flash them? (If that makes sense). It destroys them. Sometimes I have to do it more than once. In fact, it just happened now so I put my guinea pigs back in the cage and did the same thing. Anyone else have constant similar experiences? This seemed to happen once I opened the door to Paganism and Witchcraft.

It's really annoying. Not scary. Just annoying.
Spirit does not have to be touched
Spirit does not have to be seen
Spirit does not have to be heard
Spirit simply is ......
-Dark-Moon-

Re: Destroying Negative Beings

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

Astral nasties are attracted to sensitive types, and also the magical energy that we create when we practice witchcraft. This is why we cast circles. It is useful to incorporate regular cleansing and banishings into your practice. This may be as simple as burning sage, or as complex as a protective spell. At any rate it is important to keep yourself clear of these influences.

Bright blessings
I am that which is attained at the end of desire

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”