Practitioner Level?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
moonwitch*

Practitioner Level?

Post by moonwitch* »

While researching I have come across books, spells …etc that sometimes will mention “ for beginners” .. “ for moderate level casters” .. “ for advanced casters” .. ok who decides what level you are at? And why would this make a differance? I have always practiced by my self and gone with my instincts. So now that I have come across this I want to understand this more. Any insite?
Moon Witch
BlackenedRose*

Post by BlackenedRose* »

How confident you feel with yourself, I suppose. YOU decide when you are a 'beginner', 'moderate' and all that jazz. I guess it's also how many spells you've done (as in if you've never done one you're a beginner). All in all, I think it's your choice.
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

It also depends on how much knowledge you know. Just general stuff. If you dont know that much then your a beginner, if you know a lot then your not and so on...
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

I agree with Blackened Rose. It is more what you are comfortable with doing, and what feels possibly "over your head". I think any spell can work no matter your level of expertise... it is more the dedication to your spell and what you can harness when spellworking.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”