Creeping out my mum from a young age

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Jade_Raven

Creeping out my mum from a young age

Post by Jade_Raven »

So when I was much younger (probably 2 or 3) I apparently had this imaginary friend, I say apparently because i have no recollection of this. My mum told me the other day that i would be sitting in a room by myself and be having a conversation with this thing she couldn't see, I would make her do up his seat belt when we were in the car and yell at her if she shut the door without him. I would also walk down the street holding his hand.

If anyone could tell me if this even a little normal, it would be very comforting.
http://www.morrgana-the-wiccan.tumblr.com <-- follow Project: Digital Altar here
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Creeping out my mum from a young age

Post by Firebird »

Totally normal.
Children up to the age of 7 are still very connected to the ether world. We are all born with this ability to see between the worlds, but unless this is nurtured it will drift away...and we are told not to talk to invisible people, so that idea is re-enforced. After age 7 it gets more and more difficult to get the other worlds.
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

When my daughter was four, we couldn't go anywhere without her "tweekis." I never saw them, but I could sense that they weren't imaginary. They were just there.

Frosty
Daughter of Sekhmet
Jade_Raven

Post by Jade_Raven »

thanks, this information is very reassuring :)
http://www.morrgana-the-wiccan.tumblr.com <-- follow Project: Digital Altar here
Lillady

Post by Lillady »

Ive had similar experiences when I was a kid, my youngest daughter who is about to turn 7 has off and on spoken with "imaginary friends" With how spiritual I am I can sense the prescence just cannot see them unlike when I was younger I knew they were there and could see them. The spirit world seems to reach out to children more because they are innocent and they will not banish or hurt them, unlike most adults. Except for those of us who can contact them, speak to them etc. It can defintely be a wonderful experience and it is sad that spirits do not talk to us as adults more often :)

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”