Accidental Love Potion

Potions go here. Keep it nice please. No poisons.
RaevynFaerie

Accidental Love Potion

Post by RaevynFaerie »

Being an in-the-broom-closet teenage witch, I have to improvise when it comes to potions. Today I meant to make a love perfume while granny-sitting (taking care of my 92yo great-grandmother), but since I left the rose oil at home, I was left with a spice cabinet and a red candle without a wick.
So I rummaged and I rummaged, and I came up with coriander, cocoa powder, honey, vanilla, sage, cinnamon, nutmeg, and a handful of pecans. After mixing until it looked like sludge (I used a lot of cocoa), I got some on my arm. So I licked it off.
It is the most delicious thing I have ever tasted. One lick, and my "victim" will fall in love with me. I only meant to make a scrub that scrubs away anything found unattractive by a potential lover. And boom, love sludge.
That's what I'm calling it now.
Love Sludge.
raynelae

Re: Accidental Love Potion

Post by raynelae »

Okay I happen to love (lol) the idea. But...I'm just going to warn you, I wouldn't use that on one specific person. Manipulative love spells never work as planned..I've learned that from experience. A love spell casted on no specific person will give you much better results.
Happy spell casting and thank you for sharing! :)
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Love Sludge sounds yummy! I remember the sludge my lab partner and I had to analyze in Miss Hagen's ninth grade science class. Definitely not yummy.

I agree about not casting a love spell with a particular person in mind. I think a good alternative would be a spell to help you meet a person with the qualities you find desirable in a mate.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

yep,.. I'm' there with Snow and Ray! trouble comes when we mess with another persons free will.
Ya Snow! good idea for ritual...then eat the love sludge as part of the ritual, the sludge will make you radiate in love...then you can have your pic of men falling at your feet...
Raevyn...do you think you could try that?
Blessings
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
RaevynFaerie

Post by RaevynFaerie »

Actually, I wasn't really planning on giving it to anyone. But I could definitely try the ritual thing! Thanks to all three of you!
My friend kept telling me the other day to dare my crush to eat some like it was a joke or something. I was about to... Glad I stopped giggling like the schoolgirl I am and came to my senses that it wouldn't be a good idea.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I tried various love spells of the non specific type and each time ended up with another stray cat. I just wanted someone to love...PRRRRrrrr so make sure you specify species.

Return to “Potions”