Wiccan/Witch and other supernatural

Discussion of the different types of witchcraft and pagan paths.
bluesongbird

Wiccan/Witch and other supernatural

Post by bluesongbird »

I was wondering if anyone else was a witch/wiccan and had other supernatural blood in them. I have met a few people that are crossed between things and have found the god and goddess.

My girlfriend is a wiccan physic vampire.

I am a genetic werewolf witch.
Faerie_witch

Re: Wiccan/Witch and other supernatural

Post by Faerie_witch »

My family hasn't kept very good records, on either side. I am sure that my aunt is a psychic vamire though.
My grandmother also tells me my great-great-great grandmother was a full-blooded Cherokee shaman woman and that my other side has an ancient line of witches. I know nothing for a fact though.

How would one find out about their supernatural blood line?
bluesongbird

Post by bluesongbird »

I only know the genetic because I have not been bitten, but I am a werewolf. I have Oneida in me. Maybe if you go look in the Cherokee records of bloodlines that could give you hints. If you found out who you came from.
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

My eyes are different colours. In the Celtic mythology people believe that people with this condition are part faeri, and when they die they don't go to heaven or hell but back to the faeri land.

I have no problems with this :)

Blessings
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
bluesongbird

Post by bluesongbird »

I myself want to return to the lord and lady in the summerland and be with my soulmate, but I can see how faeri land can be fun too
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

hi guys
bluesongbird wrote:My girlfriend is a wiccan physic vampire
I just wanted to point out that someone who is called a psychic vampire, will drain you of your energy, and not necessarily someone you would want to hang out with. They may seem ok at first, but then you find yourself completely worn out whenever they are around. I tend to steer way clear of these folks.
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
bluesongbird

Post by bluesongbird »

I see you concern, but that is only if you don't know how to be safe. We have an understanding and if I came across a stranger like her I know I would be at risk. You took out the context that we have together for almost a year now and that we found out about the supernatural sides together. I'm with her every step of the way. Thank you for your opinion and concern, but I know I am safe with this woman. :kiss:
StarWolf

Post by StarWolf »

Honey claiming you're a werewolf is perfectly considered role playing.

Beyond that everyone can be a magic practitioner if they choose to be, no need in special blood. This all comes from Harry Potter movies which have no relation to real witchcraft.
Faithful24

Post by Faithful24 »

Can or cannot a psychic vampire drain the magical essence of a witche's powers?or partially?
Witchy333

Post by Witchy333 »

My experiences with a psychic vampire was a bad one. Luckily, I had my most powerful shield up at the time before she could drain me. The psychic vampire I knew was also one to attack people psychically.

I also want to point out one thing: Wicca is not genetic, witchcraft is not genetic, and like StarWolf said, saying your a werewolf is just like role playing.
Spirit does not have to be touched
Spirit does not have to be seen
Spirit does not have to be heard
Spirit simply is ......

Return to “Types of Witchcraft”