I had an older brother.

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Faith

I had an older brother.

Post by Faith »

I've not even fixed up my profile yet. :shock:

Lol.

But anyway, I think I might need some help resolving an issue I've had for a long while now. I'm a very odd sort of character, I suppose, in the way that I can remember being born (even details of the room I was born in). I have dreams at times which have helped me to figure out something which is coming, or resolutions to problems which I have. I can usually solve my problems all on my own...

But this one is stumping me continually.

In my past life, I know I had an older brother. Don't ask me how I know this, 'cause like so many other things... I really don't know, haha. Some male characters in movies remind me so strongly of my brother that I break down crying because I miss him so much. Ever since I was little, I would daydream about my brother; when I first started writing, my female characters would often have an older brother based off of my brother, or the main character would literally be him.

My problem is that missing said brother from my past life has recently been making me feel very depressed. It sounds crazy, even to me, and perhaps even a little cheesy. But... Does anyone have any ideas how I might begin the path to finding my brother, or some way that I could just... Learn to live with the fact that he just isn't around in this life, or at least not yet?

Thanks in advance. :)
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: I had an older brother.

Post by SnowCat »

Ask your guides what you ned to learn about him this time around. Be open to the idea that he might be a she.

Frosty
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”