My father's prophecy / life path

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Witchy333

My father's prophecy / life path

Post by Witchy333 »

[I did not know where to post this, so sorry if this is posted in the wrong section. And some members may notice I have been posting threads a lot, but this is because I have so many questions.]

My father explained to me today about his true life path. He said he knew this since he was a toddler. He wouldn't tell me what it was (and I respect this), but he told me that it comes with money. He says that he does not care about the money at all, but it comes with it. He added that the money is more than what you can imagine; that if you add all the money in the world, it would go far beyond that. He said that the money is not only on this plane, but also on many other planes; and he said that it will affect many lives on this plane and other planes. What could this possibly mean? He also asked me if I could cast a spell to see if he can actually fulfil his life path. Please remember that he does not care for the money and that that is just a perk and not the actual path.

Thank you.

I just spoke to him and he added that it's to help people. His mission is to help people, but not like poverty, but great things that people can't imagine.
Spirit does not have to be touched
Spirit does not have to be seen
Spirit does not have to be heard
Spirit simply is ......

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”