Cats and the invisable friends

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
laureah21

Cats and the invisable friends

Post by laureah21 »

cats1.jpg
Hi everyone,
These are my cats Onyx and Jasper. They are my fur children and make me laugh every day with their antics. This has become a new one which at first freaked me out. I honestly believe they are having a conversation with someone/something! They sit in this funny line sometimes, alert and puring, occasionally glancing at each other. This only started happening when my Pa passed away so I am hopping they are having a lovely pat/chat with him and my gran as they were animal lovers. What do you think. Do your pets ever do funny things like this
-Dark-Moon-

Re: Cats and the invisable friends

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

Great names. They are so gorgeous and shiny like their namesakes....I love cats too and yes they do seem to be plotting something... I would post a pic of mine too but I can't figure out how to use the image post thingy. Yes mine do hilarious things like sleep with their legs in the air and not to mention hunting the local bird life ....
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
laureah21

Post by laureah21 »

-dark-moon, you can upload an attachment when writing a message by clicking on the tab next to options at the bottom of the message box. Once you have uploaded the picture it will say add to line. Just click that and it should work when you preview your message :)

They are lovely aren't they. My two haven't caught Any wildlife yet. Onyx is a mouser and Jasper brings me leaves and food he finds in garbage bins. I got a half eaten hamburger once :(
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

They are beautiful...I had a cat named Spooky, (a black cat) that couldn't pass through one particular doorway without checking left and right ...over and over and over again, then when he was sure it was safe...he would shoot through. It was just this one doorway though....your cats remind me of Spooky looking for the invisible entity !
BB, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Animals and Pets”