A strange college experience...

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
nature_in_control

A strange college experience...

Post by nature_in_control »

Hi all,

I just wanted to get some opinions on something. When I was in Racing college, all the horses naturally distrusted me and loved all the other students, all of them, barring one. He was called Damian, born on the 6/6/06 (hence the name) and he was the most savage, vicious horse to everyone but me. His first reaction when anyone else entered the box was to kick out, and even the students who'd been there before me wouldn't go in hist stable without an instructor or another student to hold him. My first day mucking out, I went straight in the box, shocking everyone with how relaxed he was around me. I believe it's because he is an introvert like me, avoiding general social contact with both horses and people, so we respected each other's space.

Opinions?
~*nature_in_control*~

"I am not here to bring light to a world of darkness, but rather choose to represent darkness in a world blinded by light~"
Magus caster

Re: A strange college experience...

Post by Magus caster »

All the other horses probably treated you like an outsider because animals can sense if someone is a witch or another member of the craft. I'm not saying that you're evil, I'm just saying that you are a unique person with special abilities. Damian treated you like a friend or an equil because he knows what it was like to be like you. You were both special in a natural and magical way.
Blessed be,
Magus Caster
Witches are their own alliance, their own life. They are their own breed and they are their own species. We are different from the modern man and are more in tune with the spiritual side of life.
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

Hmmmmn.
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

Lol nature in control.

Sounds made up.
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I think some people just have a natural affinity to certain animals, and Damian may have been a sort of "familiar" to you, like you two may have known each other in another life or something. And the other horses may have sensed this, and felt a kind of jealousy towards you.
Are you still riding?
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
nature_in_control

Post by nature_in_control »

Hi firebird, yes I think that may have been the case, and yrs , I'm still riding, just my own horse though haha:)
~*nature_in_control*~

"I am not here to bring light to a world of darkness, but rather choose to represent darkness in a world blinded by light~"

Return to “Animals and Pets”