The Darker Side of Christianity

Discussion for and about Christian witches and pagans. How do you merge your two belief systems? Please be kind to Christian witches. I have come to believe that it is a very valid belief system.
Melindrose

The Darker Side of Christianity

Post by Melindrose »

I know I haven't been around here much, I found a place that seems more of a home for me. However I figured I'd take a moment and share some of the information I've discovered. Christianity has had some really dark practices back in the day. They involve psychic attack, I found out about them through a forum post on the subject and thought people might find it interesting. Here is a direct quote from the thread on the other forum.
I HEAR WE HAVE SOME DA-ERS IN HERE! GLAD TO HEAR IT, I KNEW YOU GUYS WERE INTO THE SPIRITS BUT NO IDEA WE HAD SOME INTO THE MAGIC. IN THE SPIRIT I HAVE SOME PSYCHIC ATTACK INFO FOR YOU.

YOU MAY ALREADY KNOW THAT THE "EVIL EYE" IS CONSIDERED THE OLDEST FORM OF PSYCHIC ATTACK. IT IS FOUNDED IN CHRISTIAN BELIEFS (BELIEVE IT OR NOT) & A REAL EVIL EYE CAN BE DEADLY.

BUT DID YOU KNOW THAT NUNS USED PSYCHIC ATTACKS AGAINST THOSE WHO THREATENED THE CATHOLIC TRADITIONS? YEAH, NO KIDDING, SO TELL YOUR KIDS THE NEXT TIME THEIR IN SCHOOL THOSE NUNS ARE A WHOLE LOT MORE DEADLY THAN THEY THINK! :twisted: :o

THE YEAR WAS 1455 IN THE COVENT OF WENNIGSEN & THE NUNS LAID OUT STRETCHED IN THE SHAPE OF A CROSS & CHANTED "IN THE MIDST OF LIFE WE ARE IN DEATH" OVER & OVER. WHY? BECAUSE IT IS A CHANT WHEN DONE PROPERLY (NO I'M NOT GIVING YOU THE DETAILS) WILL BRING DEATH TO THE PERSONS CHANTED FOR. NO KIDDING.

KIND OF MAKES YOU LAUGH, DOESN'T IT? ALL THE CHRISTIANS WHO ARE SOOOO AGAINST MAGIC. IF THEY KNEW THE HISTORY OF THEIR OWN RELIGION THEY'D SEE THAT MAGIC & CHRISTIANITY HAVE A LOOOOONG STANDING WITH ONE ANOTHER. THE CATHOLICS ARE THE MOST WELL-KNOWN FOR THEIR MAGIC RITES, RITUAL, CEREMONIES & INCANTATIONS FOR BOTH WHITE & BLACK MAGIC. THAT'S RIGHT... CHRISTIANS HAVE DEVELOPED SOME OF THE DARKEST & BLACKEST MAGIC OUT THERE.

DON'T BELIEVE ME? READ "VERBUM ABBREVIATUM", A PIECE OF 12TH CENTURY LITERATURE THAT EXPLAINS IN DETAIL THE CEREMONY OF A CATHOLIC RITUAL USED TO BRING DEATH TO SOMEONE WHO COMMITTS MURDER. YEAH, THEY MAKE A WAX LIKENESS OF THE MURDER VICTIM AND THEN A WHOLE CONGREGATION TAKES PART IN A CHRISTIAN, BLACK MAGIC CEREMONY TO BRING DEATH TO THE MURDERER WITHIN 3 DAYS OF THE CEREMONY'S COMPLETION.

PSYCHIC ATTACKS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS. SO HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU HAVE SOMEONE TRYING TO DO A PSYCHIC ATTACK. WELL FIRST IT DEPENDS ON HOW SKILLED THE PERSON IS AT THROWING A PSYCHIC ATTACK AT YOU. MOST SIDE EFFECTS ARE: SEVERE MIGRAINES, VOMITING, IMPOTENCE (FOR MEN), LOSS OF APPETITE, COLD SWEATS, HIGH FEVERS, YOUR HEART FEELING LIKE ITS FLUTTERING, PAIN AT THE BACK OF THE NECK, BACK PAIN NEAR YOUR KIDNEYS AND INSOMNIA. USUALLY IT'S A MIXTURE OF ANY OF THE ABOVE, EVERYBODY REACTS DIFFERENTLY TO A PSYCHIC ATTACK & THE SKILL-LEVEL OF THE PERSON DOING IT EFFECTS HOW STRONG THE SIDE EFFECTS ARE TOO.

SOME PEOPLE WHEN THEY HAVE A REAL MASTER, PRIESTESS OR WARLOCK CAST A PSYCHIC ATTACK ACTUALLY REPORT SKIN JAUNDIS. ALSO SEVERE DEPRESSION THAT EVEN MEDS CAN'T HELP.

PSYCHIC ATTACKS ARE SERIOUS, THEY REALLY LEAVE BEHIND SOME NASTY SIDE EFFECTS WHEN DONE BY A REAL PRACTITIONER.

SO HOW DO YOU PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINST A PSYCHIC ATTACK? SPIRITS ARE GOOD, THEY CAN ALERT YOU WHEN SOMETHING'S NOT RIGHT. HARPIES HAVE A PARTICULAR SENSITIVITY TO PSYCHIC ATTACKS, PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY ARE SUPER-SENSITIVE TO MAGIC. BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT A HARPY (AND YOU KNOW YOU DO) THEN I SUGGEST A SHIELDING AMULET SPECIFICALLY FOR PSYCHIC ATTACKS. NOW THAT I KNOW THERE IS INTEREST IN DA BESIDES SPIRITS I AM GOING TO SPEND SOME MORE TIME PUTTING WHAT I HAVE IN THE STORE.

BUT FOR SOME HOME-SPUN REMEDIES FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO FEEL LIKE YOU'VE BEEN ATTACKED HERE ARE SOME WAYS TO ALLEVIATE THE EFFECTS:

---SUNLIGHT, GET LOTS OF IT. YEAH, YEAH PUT YOUR SPF ON BUT SIT OUT IN THOSE GOLDEN RAYS FOR AT LEAST AN HOUR A DAY EVEN IF IT'S BROKEN UP INTO 15 MIN INTERVALS. YOU'LL FEEL BETTER AFTER A FEW DAYS.

---MASSAGE, TELL YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER TO BREAK OUT THE OILS, OR GET YOUR DOG TO STEP ALL OVER YOUR BACK, OR PAY FOR A SESSION AT A DAY SPA. TRUST ME THIS WORKS. IT STIMULATES ALL THE PHYSICAL FORCES THAT YOU NEED TO REVITALIZE YOUR DEFENSES.

---ACUPUNCTURE, YEAH I DON'T KNOW IF I'D TRUST THE S.O. TO DO THIS BUT IT WILL HELP YOU CENTER YOUR PHYSICAL BODY & DISTRACT FROM THE PSYCHIC MALFUNCTION.

IF YOU HAVE BEEN ATTACKED START WITH THE THREE I JUST SUGGESTED & GET YOURSELF AN AMULET OR HARPY TO HELP YOU TAKE CARE OF THE REST. ONCE YOU GET THE ATTACK CLEARED THEN USE A STANDARD CLEANSING AND HEALING SPELL OR AMULET TO GET YOU BACK TO NEUTRAL.
The information I have shared is the first post of the thread available here http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... =69&t=2740 though you may have to be a member to view the page. It was written by Ash West and is subject to the copyright held by Creepy Hollows on all material published by them, free to be used so long as proper credit is given.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Darker Side of Christianity

Post by Firebird »

Hi Melindrose! long time no see!! and I don't think I have ever had the opportunity to say Merry Meet to you :flyingwitch: Good to see you again.
This is interesting stuff, and it really doesn't surprise me...the Catholics have been doing "ritual" since the beginning of their religion.
BB, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Most of the witches I know face to face were raised Catholic.

Frosty
Daughter of Sekhmet
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

I agree Snowcat, I was raised a strict Catholic, schooled by nuns in an archaic girls school... Nuns definitely have their own unique methods of doing things.

As for creepy hollows - #facepalm

I wouldn't pay much credence to anything from that Site.
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
scaravich

Post by scaravich »

-Dark-Moon- wrote:I wouldn't pay much credence to anything from that Site.
Personally, I find things lose credibilty as soon as I see they're written all in capital letters.
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

Indeed
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

Believe what you will about them, Magnolia and Ash West have been a large part of the metaphysical world for over 50 years. As for the all caps you expect a man into his 60's to care to remember or care to remember sentence structure and proper grammatical structure. I do hope you all learn respect for those who have survived the witchwars that happened only a few years ago.
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

Melindrose wrote:I do hope you all learn respect for those who have survived the witchwars that happened only a few years ago.
What are the Witchwars? I've never heard of them.
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

Xiao Rong wrote:
Melindrose wrote:I do hope you all learn respect for those who have survived the witchwars that happened only a few years ago.
What are the Witchwars? I've never heard of them.
Basically in 2008-2009 a practitioner of the arts who did work for people to purchase and sold on e-bay wen around complaining about various different other practitioner's who offered similar services, and mentioned Creepy Hollows with every complaint since if you google metaphysical, Creepy Hollows pops up several times. This same individual actually did the things that was being claimed of the other people. If you google Creepy Hollows the complaints will still show on the various sites that they were made on.
scaravich

Post by scaravich »

As for the all caps you expect a man into his 60's to care to remember or care to remember sentence structure and proper grammatical structure.
No, but I am expecting him to put forth even a basic effort.
I do hope you all learn respect for those who have survived the witchwars that happened only a few years ago.
I googled Creepy Hollows like you said and still have no idea what you are talking about. I also googled and bing'd "WitchWars" and "Witch Wars" and all I found was it is an episode of Charmed.

But from what you say, it's just someone left some complaints on the internet and mentioned that forum. How does someone complaining on a review site online become a "war" that someone "survives"?
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

Witch wars are about ego and deception.

IMHO Creepy hollows are fake.

For example, you can not sell Djinn, as CH claim to. There are protocols for working with them.

Besides, even if these spirits are only thought forms, why unleash that on unsuspecting customers who have no idea how to handle them?

Experienced practitioners don't go around putting Gods or Angels in rocks if they want to live long and prosper.

This is not entirely a beginners forum. Some of us may have also been around for some time and can make our own assessments of these objects.

Respectfully
Dark Moon
scaravich

Post by scaravich »

I didn't even realize this was seen as a beginner's forum. There seems to be plenty of experienced and new people here alike.

The only time I have heard "witch wars" is when people talk about drama amongst pagans, which afaik is not some specific event from a couple years ago.
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

http://www.pissedconsumer.com/reviews-b ... llows.html here's one complaint, http://metaphysicaladvisoryboard.blogsp ... ase-7.html here's another,
http://www.complaintsboard.com/complain ... 05561.html and another, and apparently this went on for a while with a lot of legal action taken against people. As for the djinn, they sell spirits of those who have passed not living entities. There is a lot less protocol involved with non living spirits as opposed to living entities. Also they do not guarantee anything other than a spirit whom you can bond with. The event that was termed that was a major legal interaction between Major casters of various beliefs who offered services to people via e-bay and personal sites alike.
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

No I would not say it is a beginners forum at all as far as witchcraft is concerned.
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

Erm, with all due respect, (and I don't know anything about Creepy Hollows) but the complaints in the link you sent don't seem THAT horrendous ... the term "Witch Wars" sound really, really overblown ...
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~

Return to “Christian Witchcraft”