Mid-Night Dream

Post your poems here. If you post a poem by another author, which is fine, please give the author's name if you know it.
Zale

Mid-Night Dream

Post by Zale »

In the late night on a field of grass Covered with a blanket of fog
You came to me laced with a white dress Whiter then any snow, taking me by the hand You lead me to the tree of innocence The sky still sparkled with stars
We lie under the tree and gaze
We connect like to perfectly fitted puzzle pieces
As we watch the leaves on the tree of innocence turn from green to red
And fall onto the misty ground

Blessed be,
Zale
Magus caster

Re: Mid-Night Dream

Post by Magus caster »

The midnight dream is the one specific dream that a person has at night that is the most powerful dream of any other time of night. The moon is at it's full potential and the moon goddess sends a powerful dream to your bedroom that is so unique that it is usually the only dream that you remember when you wake up. It is real dream-magic. It is even more powerful for people with supernatural abilities like half bloods or witches & wizards or even half-blood fairies. Those people will have an extremely powerful dream that is actually more like a trance. While they are in the trance they can do some crazy stuff: sleep walking, singing, drawing creepy pictures on walls, dancing, screaming, shivering, talking to yourself or even doing magic. That is a midnight dream.
Witches are their own alliance, their own life. They are their own breed and they are their own species. We are different from the modern man and are more in tune with the spiritual side of life.
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

Zale I like your poem
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
Zale

Post by Zale »

Thank you both. :)

Blessed Be
AnnaKaterina

Post by AnnaKaterina »

Such a beautiful and peaceful vision you show us dear. Like it very much. Keep writing ;)
eldest_son

Post by eldest_son »

great poem. thank you for sharing brother.

Return to “Poetry”