Nightmare SOS Help !!!

Potions go here. Keep it nice please. No poisons.
xXxGrigorixXx

Nightmare SOS Help !!!

Post by xXxGrigorixXx »

Merry meet guys , I Can't sleep at night due to these horrific nightmares i've had for 3 years and i've tried everything to stop them, Hypnosis, dream catchers ,herbal tea, everything but nothing seems to work. I'M too scared too sleep and my GCSE course work is suffering because of it . Dose anyone have any suggestions of potions or something to help me sleep If you do it would be VERY VERY APPRECIATED.
Blessings xXxGrigorixXX :flyingwitch:
xXx~The Fallen ~xXx
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Nightmare SOS Help !!!

Post by SnowCat »

Are you on any medications?

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Khaleesi

Post by Khaleesi »

SnowCat wrote:Are you on any medications?

Frosty
This.

Also, do you have sleep apnea by any chance? That could also contribute to nightmares. How about depression/anxiety?

Anyway, try guided meditation before sleep. Maybe even yoga as well. They might help. Here's a link to a guided meditation on YouTube to give you an idea:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtdIC6_RVO0
xXxGrigorixXx

Post by xXxGrigorixXx »

Thank you for the advice Khaleesi i'll try it . i'm not on any medication but im really anxious my parents who are divorced are fighting about me my dads accusing my mum of not letting me see him . and im in the middle and cuz of that i'm not keeping up with all my course work and im worried i'll fail my GCSEs
xXx~The Fallen ~xXx
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

What r the nightmares about?
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Sounds like the parents need to grow up. You can't fix their problems, nor should you even try. Focus on you, and what you need.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
xXxGrigorixXx

Post by xXxGrigorixXx »

Sounds like the parents need to grow up. You can't fix their problems, nor should you even try. Focus on you, and what you need.
thanks for the advice frosty i'll try to focus on me :flyingwitch:
xXx~The Fallen ~xXx
xXxGrigorixXx

Post by xXxGrigorixXx »

What r the nightmares about?
my nightmares ARE VERY DISTURBING this is one of my re-occurring ones ;
im sat in this small dark room with no windows im alone but there's a shadow, i turn around and see a clown with dead bloody empty hollow eye sockets smiling evily at me it says " do not fear me for i am your death it turns into ollie ( my boyfriend) he walked towards me, I was paralyzed,
You are mine
I own you
Pretty little possession
I will devour you
Ghost of darkness, guardian of the fallen
Goodbye
*grabs leg*
- Turns into my best friend Louise-
Scream, beg, and ask for mercy
I will give you none
The smell of your burning flesh enlightens me
The echos of your shrieks excite me
- Turns in to mu other best friend Megan-
And with every drop of blood, I grow stronger
your pretty azure and gold shall never see the light again only pain and darkness
-Turns back into Ollie)
*pulls me closer*
Your tears make me laugh
As I turn you to ash watch you burn , let go, destroy you
No
No
Please
And a scream, so beautiful!
*grabs my face*
You will never see light
Your eyes will behold the symphony of death , let your screams and my laughter be your lullaby pain and
Suffering is your compassion
So is my blistering fire and so is my laughter let your tears lament your suffering pain is your compassion...
I love you so pretty in sweet agony ...
Come, closer, do not fear pretty little possession
Come to die, hear our fatal lullaby
then Louise's Ollie's and Megan's faces all mashed together attack mine, then i wake up... :anxious:
xXx~The Fallen ~xXx
Khaleesi

Nightmare SOS Help !!!

Post by Khaleesi »

In your dreams you state that the evil clown thing wants to possess/own you.

Before that you pointed out that your mom and dad are fighting about visitations with you and keep putting you in the middle.

Jungian psychologists contend that everyone in your dream represents a side of you and your fears/desires/emotions.

Put all of this together and see if it starts to make sense to you and why you keep having these nightmares.
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

Suffering is not how you should express compassion.

To echo the Jungian themes touched on by Khaleesi.... Perhaps you find relationships and intimacy threatening because of how destructive and traumatising your parents divorce has been. The evil clown once was a love object and a source of joy but has now become a pain object. Recognise it is a false monster of your own construction and you can reclaim your spirit now.

You can heal those wounded parts of yourself, represented by those people you love in your dream, if you want to.

Let this part die now. You have outgrown it. Find something that symbolises it and literally throw it away somewhere away from your home. Cry if you must. Do not look back, and go home a different way than how you came.

Your studies are your future. Never abandon your own future because of other people's screw ups.

Therein lies the magic.

'When the clouds clear, the mountain appears' - Zen proverb
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
Selena Silverlynx

Post by Selena Silverlynx »

If you get that dream, you may want to do one of those:

1. Say, ''I do not fear you. You do not exist. You do not possess me.'' Then push it away from you. Concentrate on ONLY pushing it away.
2. Dream hop. It sounds weird but yes, you can do that. Place yourself in a better dream. You only think of a good dream and hop.
3. You can call upon the animal spirit Swan to help you.
4. Try to find out which role in your life resonates with the clown. The clown may represent the troubles in your life who take different shapes. You can dissolve your dream by solving or accepting some troubles.
5. Make an anti insomnia pouch. I showed how you can make it on the forum of kitchen witchcraft. You can also make a charm against nightmares.

I hope this helps you. I also advise the book, ''The Dream Game'' by Ann Faraday. You might like to read ''Dreams of pursuit, attack, violence, and intrusion'', as from page 236.

Don't worry. Dreams come and go and this is a stressful dream most likely related to your daily stressful family situation. You might like to find somebody to talk with about this all. Seek help if you are suffering. Go and talk to your doctor.
Having these dreams (paralysing nightmares) is often also related to sleep deprivation. Try to go to bed two hours earlier.
Try another pillow as well, because your neck might be uncomfortable.

Don't worry. Things come and go.
Why are black cats associated with witches?
Because black is an awesome colour, cats are awesome, and so are witches. People are actually linking awesomeness to awesomeness to awesomeness. ;)

Return to “Potions”