Guardian Demon??

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
DPhoenix

Re: Guardian Demon??

Post by DPhoenix »

xXxGrigorixXx wrote:I practice Dream Magick , Healing And i'm learning to work with Arch Angels, i can connect with them but i've only just started learning how to work with them.
Took a over an hour but I finally got my Watchtower Banishing ritual posted. Feel free to use it if you feel it may help. :)

http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 24456.html
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix
xXxGrigorixXx

Post by xXxGrigorixXx »

Thanks DPhoenix :D
xXx~The Fallen ~xXx
DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

xXxGrigorixXx wrote:Thanks DPhoenix :D
No problem! If you do the visualizations then you'll find it's a rather powerful ritual. Feel free to change and adapt it as needed. :)
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
xXxGrigorixXx

Post by xXxGrigorixXx »

hehe dun worry i already have thank you again for sending it to me, but Kellen gets a little uneasy so i have to try and calm him down so he doesn't panic, i meditate with him to help calm and center him and i shouldn't use my magick now my parents are fighting and my moods swing so violently i'm like a pendulum, and very unpredictable, i go from bubbly to angry and do things i cant remember after i calmed down and depressed so my magick is powerful but very unstable.
:|
xXx~The Fallen ~xXx
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

[oops]
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

xXxGrigorixXx wrote:i shouldn't use my magick now my parents are fighting and my moods swing so violently i'm like a pendulum, and very unpredictable, i go from bubbly to angry and do things i cant remember after i calmed down and depressed so my magick is powerful but very unstable.
Wish more people were honest with themselves like this, rather than looking to the metaphysical as some kind of "escape" (usually without realizing they are doing so), which is dangerous. Takes maturity. Wishing you the best.

xXxGrigorixXx

Post by xXxGrigorixXx »

when i was younger like nine and very inexperienced as a medium and the pressure here got to much i would leave my body and travel on the astral planes i don't do that now have things to help me deal with it i have Kellen my guide and i have my lovely satanic boyfriend ( i know what your thinking, why am i with a satanist i'm a wiccan he's an evil destructive influence and i'm the calm caring healer ,but still we balance each other out) , he's the only one who makes me feel loved and safe, he calms my paranoia fits . :|
xXx~The Fallen ~xXx
DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

xXxGrigorixXx wrote:( i know what your thinking, why am i with a satanist i'm a wiccan he's an evil destructive influence and i'm the calm caring healer ,but still we balance each other out) , he's the only one who makes me feel loved and safe, he calms my paranoia fits . :|
That's not what I was thinking. I was thinking "Yin/Yang"! :D
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

As a side note, we get upset when people start making assumptions of Witches but sometimes we jump to conclusions about others.

Satanists have different traditions and most of them do not worship satan. Satanism isn't about devil worship. It focuses more on satisfying the ego. Some do practice animal sacrifice but to me it's no different then the rituals of many tribal cultures and ancient religions. So I don't judge. As long as he's not running around performing human sacrifices we're good. ;)
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
xXxGrigorixXx

Post by xXxGrigorixXx »

hehe he doesn't do sacrifices i know, but still not a lot of people will like , understand or except this relationship but screw them it's only me and
Ollie who count. Kellen likes Ollie and he likes virtually no one but it's not cause he's a satanist he just likes Ollie's personality, Kellen Gets funny with satanists but he seems settled enough with Ollie. he practices on the darker side of magick and i practice on the lighter side of magick i can't really use black magick harmful or negative spells it makes me ill. :flyingwitch:
xXx~The Fallen ~xXx

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”