Calling

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
raynelae

Calling

Post by raynelae »

Hello children of the Age of Aquarius. We are here now, in a new age. Things are changing. If you are an energy sensitive, you are probably currently feeling a big change is coming our way. The change is already here, it is taking place right now. Over six months ago, on December 21st, we entered a new age, and now we are in the midst of that new age. We are here but still stuck in our old patterns of thinking. It is time to release the past. It is time to awaken your personal power. It is time, as children of Mother Earth, to heal the world.

Many us have the great ability to heal right now, and we must use that ability. We are the indigo, crystal, and star children. We are the empaths and intuitives, and we know how to heal ourselves, so let's take charge and stop hoping for change, and instead make change. We need to be working high Magick. Send love and healing to Mother Gaia. Open yourself to your spiritual guides and your angels and God. Send reiki and make crystal grids and pray. When we do this, and make changes in the physical world such as eating healthy, recycling, being kind, and so forth we will have a peaceful world. Wars will end, famine will be gone, and our corrupt political leaders will be overthrown. Now grab your broomstick and fly along on this ride to a new World!!
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Kassandra

Re: Calling

Post by Kassandra »

Inspiring words, raynelae.

Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Well spoke Ray ....am getting the broom out now Image
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

image.jpg
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

Glad you all found this inspiring :) This is an article you all may enjoy reading... http://www.thehealersjournal.com/2013/0 ... l-cleanse/
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Aceso

Post by Aceso »

I agree your words are very inspiring. I am on my journey to fullfill what ever my calling is to be and I noticed on this path I have helped heal a few people without intention. I am open and Hope to remain so. Blessed be.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”