Midnight Excursions - Dream Journal

You may keep your dream journal here and discuss your dreams with others.
Alura Noel

Midnight Excursions - Dream Journal

Post by Alura Noel »

'

The Blue Man
Semi_naked_Blue_Faceless_Man_by_Rhube.jpg
Goal in my dream:
I was searching for items so that I could get on with my life but kept having problems getting or keeping them.

What I remember:
I was in the woods, going down this dirt path that weaved in and out of trees all the way down to where I was wanting to go. It was dark and very green, it was hard to see anything.

I kept getting lost and saw a group of people. I asked them if anyone would show me the way I needed to go and no one would volunteer, so I kept asking and pleading until finally a guy agreed to take me where I needed.

We started walking and we came to this giant tree trunk that things were living in. It was lit up in the inside and I could see lots of bustling activity. He told me that they were plant people and that they were powerful but best to avoid.

So I ducked and we kept walking and came to a pond. I fell down and these little plants were near and every time I would get close enough to them, their little feather-like roots would start crawling on my skin. I kept freaking out some and would move but then notice how more roots kept trying to get on me and go in my skin.

So I started running away and was disoriented. I couldn't control where I was going… I ended up back at the tree trunk house and a blue man/spirit thing saw me. He was muscly, bald (Kinda like Mr.Clean but blue) and wasn't clothed. I felt panic and tried to get away but couldn't seem to move anywhere. He then comes out and I tell him that I can’t get anything done or go anywhere, he says he will help me.

I remember him putting me in this pond and making my limbs move for me. He said that with all the weight I was carrying around it wasn't helping my cause. I lost all the weight I had (In my dream it looked like I weight 200 Ibs when in reality it’s 130) in my dream in a few minutes of being in the pond. Then he gave me clothes and food. I felt so calm but at the same time kind of disturbed.

When I woke up:
I woke up feeling anxious and bothered. Christian (Fiance) told me that I looked really bothered and wanted to know what I dreamt.

Some odd things:
I normally don’t notice when I dream in color. A lot of people say that they do but every time I try to think of my dream afterwords I can't remember any colors. But today I specifically remember seeing the blue man, yellow lit up room, and the green forest.

Also, I didn't notice the blue man to have any clothes on but I don't remember focusing on his "goods" or even feeling sexually aroused. All I felt about him was this sense of power.

'
Alura Noel

Re: Midnight Excursions - Dream Journal

Post by Alura Noel »

'

Chicken Feet

What I remember:
I am at my mom and dad’s house but there is a big garden (that isn’t a garden or pond there in waking consciousness). I am in a pond on a boat. I'm looking at the planted garden beds and admiring them. Then I see these plants uproot themselves.

They have large, green fern things and chicken feet. I feel fearful and terrified looking at them. They are just wandering around the garden bed looking like they are searching for something.

Then I see that my dad is coming out of the house and I keep yelling for him. It felt like forever for him to answer me, all the while I keep watching the plants to make sure they don’t come near me. He finally answers me when I ask him “why are the plants moving?” He tells me “Honey, all they are doing is looking for some sugar.” At this, I start to feel progressively calm and I no longer feel fearful when I am looking at the odd plants.

When I woke up:
I didn't feel anything too unusual other than extremely calm.

Some odd things:
Those darn chicken feet made me feel terrified.

'
Alura Noel

Post by Alura Noel »

'

Giggling Fit

I really can't remember too much of anything that happened in this dream but I remember laughing at something funny that was said in the dream.

When I woke up:
I woke up laughing, literally laughing. I have only had this happened a few times where I wake up laughing when I am laughing in my dream. I find that this has only happened when it was something extremely funny with whatever is going on in the dream.

'
Alura Noel

Post by Alura Noel »

'

Cat Killers

Goal in my dream:
To uncover the people running the school and show everyone how they were hiding something.

What I remember:
I am going to this big school but something is wrong with the people whose running it. I don't know what it is but I'm convinced. I try to tell anyone who will listen but they don't believe me. At one point, I'm going down the stairs and someone is trying to push me off of them because of what I have been saying about the headmaster. Later on, I am looking through the window of the "bad" people's house and see that they have a cat. They slowly start stripping the cats fur off of its body. It's wailing the whole time as this is happening to it. I feel so angry and almost to the point of raging because I can't do anything or they will know that I had been spying on them. They on he other hand, are deliriously happy and enjoying it.

That's all that I remember of that part. Then my dream shifts to something different.

As punishment for accusing the people running the school my grandma makes me work in this restaurant. It's a charity event but not sure for what. It's at this ritzy place and and the decoration is very gaudy and lush looking. At first, I seem to be doing okay and staying on top of everyone's drinks and orders but soon with no one else's help, I get overwhelmed. Everything is starting to get disoriented and I can't even walk straight. The room starts to spin and spin and I am failing at doing my job.

When I woke up:
I felt very disoriented and kinda wobbly, off kilter

Some odd things:
A lot of the focus on my dream was the sense of paranoia and A LOT of determination of uncovering these people. It felt almost obsessive.
Also, another thing was at the very end when the room was spinning, I felt calm instead of panic.

'
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

You dream of plants a whole lot, plants that wanna' get you.

I like that helpful blue man. Maybe you should get a little sculputure of a guy, paint it blue, and put it on your altar, to remind your subconscious mind that you always have help available whenever things get confusing in life.

Man, ya'll don't want me to post my dreams on here, hehe.

Alura Noel

Post by Alura Noel »

'

Lately I have been dreaming of a lot of odd things. I mean, they are typically weird normally but they have been extra loopy.

Ya know, I would have never thought about painting a sculpture and putting it on my altar. Thank you for that suggestion. I going to do that because lately I keep thinking about that blue man and it's surprisingly comforting.

I'd be interested in reading about your dreams lol I love a good story

'
Alura Noel

Post by Alura Noel »

'

Too Many Clothes

Goal in my dream:
Gather all my clothes and get out

What I remember:
I was in a very busy city during the night, at a pavilion with my family. There were other people, strangers, coming and going. I had my clothes on a table thrown about and in a messy pile. I'm not sure why I had them out but it felt like when I would get some clothes picked up more would replace it.

Clothes vendors started coming out, women with slinky looking clothes, started throwing their clothes on top of mine making it hard to pick out mine from the mess. I kept struggling trying to figure out what was mine and what was theirs.

My mom then brings Isaiah (my 4 yr old nephew) and he comes running up to me, all excited. He gives me a big hug and I feel so proud to be his Aunt. Then he starts walking towards the edge of the pavilion, takers a wrong step and falls down a few steps to the ground. At first, I panic and jump up but then realize that he wasn't going to cry.

Then the scene shifts.

I start to walk home and I get to these rundown looking apartments in a shady looking part of town. I start feeling lost and trying to find my way home. While I'm confused, I see that a man has noticed me. He has this baseball bat and it seems like he's going to chase me. He had this weird look to his eyes that made me fearful. I start climbing the side of the building (like spiderman haha) trying to get away from him but he keeps following and getting closer and closer.

I can't get away from him but then this Chinese, tall and very skinny man drives up in a black car and tells me to come to him. I run to him and get in the car with him. He starts talking but I'm not paying any attention to anything that he is saying. I just want to get home with the Chinese man.

Some odd things:
I felt safe with the Chinese stranger even though I was fearful of the other. Maybe if I hadn't thought he was going to chase me he wouldn't have...

'
Alura Noel

Post by Alura Noel »

'

Intruders!

What I remember:
I was laying in bed with my fiance at our apartment and we were just talking. I felt really comfortable and at ease. I couldn't see him or the surroundings much.

Then in my dream I started hearing this rumbling sound. I was pretty puzzled by it. Progressively I started feeling very uncomfortable about it thinking maybe someone was trying to get into the apartment.

The commotion started to get louder and then I started to get more lucid. I said to myself "this is a dream, I need to wake up." I started trying to wake myself up but I felt like I was being "sucked" back into it and really groggy, like I was kind of drunk. Then I did this big mental push and woke myself up.

When I woke up:
I pulled my ear plugs out and listened to see if anyone was in the apartment. Didn't hear anything so I got up and checked the rooms then looked outside the peep hole of the door to see if anyone had been knocking. Then out the window to see if there was any maintenance going on. But nothing.

Some odd things:
It has been awhile since I have had a part in my dream where I was lucid and aware that I was dreaming enough to have control of the dream.

Also, The mental push was really odd. I have never had it where I forced waking up. Even in nightmares, I will become conscious enough to make myself aware and want to wake up but never have been able to make it happen.

'
Alura Noel

Post by Alura Noel »

'

Sippy, Sippy Syrup

Goal in Dream:
Get out

What I remember:
I was at my parents house with my fiance, Christian. Christian kept drinking cough syrup and alcohol at the same time. He started doing things that he said he would never do and acting horrible. It made me so angry and I kept hitting him and yelling at him to stop doing this to us. But he kept doing it anyways.

I couldn't stand the look on his face. And his head kept lolling back and forth and had no control over himself. He would smile at me with this big, sappy grin that disgusted me. His face looked really weird, like it looked like him but also like someone else too.

All I wanted to do was to get out. I felt so much rage I couldn't see or walk straight. I had so little control over myself. It felt like I was walking and seeing under water. My fine motor skills were wrecked.

All I wanted to do was leave Christian and never see him again. I got my Little brother, James, and asked him for his help. I told him that I was leaving Christian and I needed him to call Christian's family so they could come collect his things and him. But in the meantime I needed to get out of there. So I asked him to call my Best Friend's family to see if I could spend the night there until he was gone because I couldn't dial the numbers correctly myself.

So he called like how I wanted him to and then dialed my friends family. I got on the phone with her dad and asked If I could come over and that even if they had plans I wouldn't bother them and wouldn't be an inconvenience to them. And he said of course and asked why. So I told him and it made me terribly angry and upset even more. I was to the point of crying I was so mad.

Then my brother takes me outside and I get to the car, about to leave, when Christian comes out with that sappy grin and wants to know where I am going. I then tell him that his family is coming to get him and that I don't want anything to do with him.

When I woke up:
Very groggy and I feel upset/mad.

Some odd things:
Besides feeling like I was moving under water(movement was sluggish/hard to control) after being awake and thinking about it I figured out why his face looked odd. When he was drinking the syrup and alcohol at the same time his face looked like my ex boyfriends. Except the eye and hair color stayed the same but the ex's facial/behavior mannerisms came out.

Update 8/15/13: Thinking more about this dream I think I dreamed this because I am afraid that Christian will turn out like him. Really don't want that at all.

'
Alura Noel

Post by Alura Noel »

'

Russia, Here I Come

Goal in Dream:
Win and figure out why there were four backpacks.

What I remember:
I was in a school with people that I had gone to school with in high school for real. It kind of looked like any ol' generic building though.

At one point, the teacher had given the class the challenge that whoever made it to this section of the building would win. I didn't understand what it was that i would win but thought I needed to win. She said no one was allowed to run but we could "race walk."

So, when the teacher gave the mark to go, I started race walking as fast as I could go. I remember trying to straighten my legs a bit so my strides were longer. I was shoulder to shoulder with several of the other people but still among the first few in the front. I saw a girl turn into this room, so I surged forward really fast so I made it in there before anyone else could. In the end of that, there were three,including me, students and an instructor in the room.

It looked like a nursing place. There were equipment around and my surroundings looked sterile. Nothing on the walls, cold room, and hospital-like. I remember looking at the door and seeing four backpacks that belonged to my fellow classmates. At one point in my dream I remember looking back at the packs and thought to myself, why are there four, when there are only 2 other students in the room with me? Puzzling for me, even though it was simple.

When I woke up:
Didn't feel anything much in particular.

Some odd things:
A lot of emphasis in my dream was put onto the backpacks. Out of all the detail and things that I did without questioning in my dream, it was the only thing where I wanted to know why.

Also, Now that I think of it, I haven't noticed temperature change in a dream often but when that happens I usually feel heat, like When I go near a light sourced in the dream.

Analysis: (Kinda)
I feel like a part of my dream was influenced by a news article that I read in the newspaper. It was about this town in Russia where this sport called Race Walking is very popular. I'm not sure why I dreamed of it but i wanted to do it the best that I could.

I think why the number of backpacks were so significant to me was because they didn't make sense. There were only three students and the other backpack was another classmate's that wasn't in the room. Who's was it? Who brought it in? It didn't belong with the others yet was there.

This bag bothers me so much. I feel it represents a person that has been put into my life that's there currently, but I didn't bring them there, someone else did. I have no control of whether they get to stay or not; it upsets me and makes me feel insecure. I don't know how to put the feeling into words.

'
Alura Noel

Post by Alura Noel »

'
This was more of a nightmare so for anyone that may read this, this is a forewarning that it has violence in it and generally morally wrong/creepy happenings going on.

You may want to pass this one without reading it.

It's Like The Walking Dead up in Here

Goal in dream:
Get compensated for wrecked vehicle and surviving

What I remember:
I was drove to this restaurant from my parents house using this truck. I got to the counter of the place and wanted to buy something, but couldn't remember what I had wanted in the first place, so I got some gum so I didn't look stupid.

As I was pulling out of the parking lots I see a group of four young, "gangster" like dressed guys. I felt a quick mistrust for them and tried to get out of there fast but they react too fast. And I wrecked the truck trying not to hit one of them. I start running away from the truck and them and race to my parents house.

When I get back there they tell me that I need to go back and find a way to get back money to get a different vehicle to replace the one I wrecked. So I go walking back, all in the muddy grass that use to be green when I first went. Finally I arrive where I was at but everything looks different. I can't remember what it looked like on the outside but the inside is completely different.

Its all modern, sleek clean lines. Very expensive looking. Slate grey and black walls, crystal decorations, luxurious looking furniture. I start wandering through this lobby and see expensively dressed people lounging about. Then I go past the lobby into a different room and I'm in this big warehouse-like building. There's paint balling, skateboarding, extreme sports, fourwheelers (pretty much everything racing/fighting like sports) and then I see someone who I recognize!

I go to him and told him what had happened and he said he knew who to bring me to. We went back into the lobby and there's this blonde, built guy in a suit he sends me to go talk to. He talks about what he could do to help me out and brings me to the warehouse again where he unveiled a showcase of trucks and fourwheelers.

I thought he would lend me a fourwheeler or something like that but instead he wants to give me a brand new truck. I consider it but then I'm thinking to myself "what's the catch?" He leaves me alone to make my decision. The guy I recognized from earlier comes up to me and I told him what I thought about the "too good to be true" and he just shook his head at me.

I walk back out to the lobby and this time the blonde man is with a black woman, business dress, and she seems like she's more of the brains behind whatever was going on. She looked really uncomfortable but I didn't know why. I tell them my decision that I am not going to take that from them because there always is a catch and I don't want to get myself involved with any of it. I told him that I'd probably be better off making a deal with the devil.

I walk out of there empty handed and still not sure what to do about things. I start walking down the mud filled sides of the road again to get back to the house.

Then the scene shifts for me.

I'm with Christian and we are in this run down, ransacked looking home and I'm counting how many doors and windows the house has. Its dark and gloomy outside. Picture a post-apocalyptic image and that;s what my dream looked like. He had a knife in my hand and I had a number of different type of Cutco knives with me. We had to make sure the house was safe and we could hide out in it until we figured out what we should do.

i'm discussing stragey with him and still checking rooms to make sure they're empty and I come across one room and see a shadow moving in the corner. I pull out my knife and get closer to it and call Christian over to help me. I get closer and closer and I notice it's movements seem unnatural and jerky. It's a little kid, grey, eyes vacant looking but reflective... It's a zombie.

I grab hold of it's head by the hair and start trying to cut his head of with these kitchen knives. It's not causing it to die and I try other things like stabbing it in it's heart then in the head so it damages brains, that finally does the trick. Afterwords, I feel sick to my stomach and Christian is looking at me like he couldn't believe what I just did. I felt disgusted with myself for not even hesitating to do what I did to a child. I tell him that i had too do it, and it's the truth but it was still hard to do. Which was the truth.

We found a few more zombies in the house and we find ways to kill them to protect ourselves. I noticed that even if something wasn't a zombie but it's eyes had a hint of silver to them that meant they were infected and would change. I saw a cat that had been infected and wouldn't let it inside but found that there were more cats who weren't so let them in with us. I felt comforted to have the cats with us, not sure why.

So after it's secure I decide that I need to leave to go get supplies. I go back to that place that had been a sport warehouse/weird gathering of people that i didn't know why they were even there. Everything looks different, and I run into the blonde man who offered me the truck before. He told me that it was the companies fault for people get infected with this virus that turned them into zombies. They used researching and selling viruses and that sort to fund what they were doing with the place.

He takes me back into the warehouse with him and tells me that i should have taken his offer because I would have been safe with him. By taking the truck I would have been in debt to him and the company but that also meant I'd be with him (his wife) and be taken care of. He goes to where the vehicles had been and there were cages of zombies but supplies too. I'm utterly enraged and disgusted and run out of there.

I get back to the house that we were hiding out at and I see how Christian is doing and if he has seen any activity near by. Then all of a sudden this tall, big zombie comes running into where we are and I'm screaming to Christian that I need his help to take this one down. It was so much taller than me that I wouldn't ever be able to reach it's head. It's rushing at me and I can't reach it.

Then I wake.

When I woke up:
I woke up to my Ex boyfriend calling me. I think it was the ringing that woke me up.

Some odd things:
Instead of Christian being more of the protector I was the one who took charge and did the hard/tough decisions or necessary but unpleasant actions. I was ruthless... It was scary to see myself be like that.

I thought it was weird how I was so against taking a free vehicle from someone. Right now, money is pretty tight, I don't see myself turning down that opportunity. I was so dead set on it being a lie, strings attached deal, even though he was saying it wasn't.

Another thing, lately when I am running in a dream, it feel very sluggish and I can't control my movements much, like I am very intoxicated or wading through water. But this time, I was moving with no effort at all. When I was running or having to make quick reactions it was very controlled.

I don't know why I even dreamed this other than I have been very stressed these last few days. I haven't seen any zombie movies lately. Not sure what this means to other than a nightmare.

'
Alura Noel

Post by Alura Noel »

'

Coocooratchas

Goal in Dream:

Trying to get my husband, christian, to listen to me.

What I Remember:

We were at my dads house trying to strap a mattress on bed that my dad is wanting to give us.

So we get it all loaded up and then Christian wants to stop by a fast food place. I asked him if we could just wait til we got home to eat and he just ignored me. Then we park the vehicle and we go inside. I'm not really liking how he ignored me but I just let it go. We get to the counter and he only orders something for himself and asks me to wait for him at the table. At this point, I'm pretty annoyed because he completely ignored me and was only thinking about himself. I get hungry too ya know.

After he's done eating we load up into the truck again and he drives us back to the apartment. We get it the bed up the stairs and everything situated. While we are doing that I'm brooding a bit more on how he had been ignoring me the whole time since we left for the bed in the first place.

So I go and start to tell him about how I'm feeling and thinking and he ignores that too. The situation escalated so quickly that I'm to the point where I'm yelling at him and feeling trapped/frustrated. I start to pull on him and shake him trying to get his attention but its like I'm not there and he doesn't care about me anymore. He's shutdown and so cold.

Then he starts acts like he's about to leave the apartment and I start to grab him but when I look at the wall I see this HUGE rat sized cockroach (it had a rat's tail and kinda elongated rat snout but looked like a cockroaches face) coming up from behind the couch up the wall. I start yelling for him to look down at it and kill it. He still kept acting like I wasn't even there. I start yelling louder that he had to do something about that cockroach before it got away and then he looks down at me and says" I can't, I'm on the phone right now."

The cockroach gets to the bottom of the wall and goes through this small hole in a outlet.

When I woke up:

I woke up to Christian on my side of the bed and holding me like he had been shaking me to wake me up. I woke up feeling startled and not really myself. I still felt very frustrated and my body was tingling. He looked really concerned and said that I had been yelling unintelligibly while I was sleeping.

Some odd things:

Christian in RL has never treated me like that before. And a lot of the dream I felt frustrated because I couldn't get through to him. Hope that never happens for real.

Even with most of the dream being like that most of the focus was at the end with the cockroach hybrid. That things was huge but still was able to go through that tiny hole in the outlet. I found myself while I was dreaming, even with the intense frustrated feeling, wondering how such a big thing could go into a small hole. It shouldn't even be able to fit.
Alura Noel

Post by Alura Noel »

Hold On Tight, Darlin'

Goal in dream:

Get back to home and Christian safely

What I remember:

I was running down a familiar jogging path and enjoying the scenery. Then I run past a pair of men and they start pointing up at the sky so I stop and look to see what they are looking at. The sky is very overcast and ominous looking. One of the men start telling me that I probably should turn back so I didn't get caught in the bad weather. I told him that it was a long way until I would be back going from the way that I came. So he told me to follow them. As we were talking about that, the funnel cloud was starting to form.

So I start jogging behind them down a different path and followed them to a neighborhood. It looked familiar and knew that my home was a few blocks away but didn't know which direction. I told the men that I didn't know which way to get home but they said that their house was here and that they needed to get going to help their families.

I began to walk in the direction that I thought that my home may be in but noticed that the weather was starting to progressively get worse. I start rushing now and feel like I need to find some sort of place to take cover at until this was going to blow over since I surely wasn't going to find my way home back in time.

By now, I look back up to the sky and a tornado is almost fully formed and it looks like it's coming in my direction. I see this house with cement supports and they're small enough for my arms to wrap around. There wasn't any other suitable place to get secured and out of the way other than the pillars. I jog to one of them and sit down and wrap legs and arms around it.

Then I see in the bushes there's a cat hiding and I know that it will get blown away if it stays there. I grab the cat and put him between me and the pole where my stomach is. The tornado is getting so close that I feel the wind against my skin and my hair is blowing around. I'm scared but not overwhelmingly so nor panicky. With how the weather was getting I knew the cat would probably get blown away even the way that I had him. So I let one arm go from the pole and I'm holding on to this cat.

The weather is picking up even more, I'm feeling the wind pulling at me and i'm straining to hold onto the pole and the cat at the same time. The arm that has the cat is getting caught by the wind and it feel like I'm going to lose my grip on him. So I keep trying to bring him closer to my body to fix the grip that i have on him but my arm and the cat keeps getting jerked back by the force of the tornado that's terribly close.

Right as I think I may loose him the tornado moves far enough away from me and I can secure him so he's alright. The whole time I was trying to keep the cat okay I felt like I was going to loose my place around the pole.

So after I felt like it was gone I let go of him (and put him back where I found him) and the pole then started to try to find my way back home. I wanted to tell Christian what had happened to me and the cat.

Some odd things:

I felt like I could feel the cool wind in my dream and that's something that I haven't noticed before in dreams. I also hardly ever feel temperature in my dream either. I can be in a river and not notice the water's temperature at all while I'm dreaming. So I think it's interesting how I felt wind and temperature.

'
Alura Noel

Post by Alura Noel »

*Lately, I haven't been sleepin' too well nor taking the time to relax before getting out of bed (and thinking about what I had dreamed about). And the dreams I have been having have been around the same theme.

Leapin' Lizards!

Source

What I remember:

I was laying in my bed, on my side, looking towards the ground at my sister's cat. He's just sitting there staring at me. I start asking him what he wanted and just talking to him I would anyone else.

Then he gets this look in his eyes that makes me think he's about to jump on the bed. That made really nervous because he'd be jumping in the area where my face was. I got all anxious and worried that he may accidentally scratch me inadvertently.

So now we are in this stare down and it feels really tense between us. Then I finally see his body start to get in position and take that leap up. He's coming right towards my face so I jerk my body back so he doesn't land on or near my face.

When I woke up:

I woke myself up jerking my face and upper body away like I had in my dream. I was still in this half sleep too where I was still seeing the cat leap out at me.

Return to “Dream Journals”