I need help with a "reap what you sow" spell.

For you advanced spell crafters looking to get feedback on spells you wrote.
Miss RNG

I need help with a "reap what you sow" spell.

Post by Miss RNG »

"You shall reap what you sow"

I was curious if anybody had any experience in these types of spells? Somebody putting out negative energy and receiving it back? I don't want to cast a curse or anything..but this person has definitely hurt others with their actions. Any advice or ideas would be gladly accepted.

Thank you in advance =]]
::*Miss RNG*::

Provehito in Altum
Miss RNG

Re: I need help with a "reap what you sow" spell.

Post by Miss RNG »

This is what i have come up with so far

You shall reap what you sow
Tell the truth that you know
It is no longer mine
Nor shall i keep it
Let the truth come out
And no longer be a secret

So mote it be!

I would like to have some materials to go with this. I can pick them up tomorrow at my local metaphysical store.

Provehito in Altum
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Hi. I believe the "spell genre," if you will, that this type of working fits under is what's known as "return to sender" spells, or "stick to you" spells. I guess "reap what you sow" would be a great name, too. lol Mirrors are often used in this kind of working, to "reflect" the results of that person's intentions and actions back into his or her own life.

Anyway, here are a few older threads I found with some good info in them that discuss this type of spellwork:
In Need of a Return to Sender Spell
spell to "get what's coming to her"
Search results for "return to sender"

And I'm sure currently active members will have some great suggestions for you that they will post here, as well...

Miss RNG

Re:I need help with a "reap what you sow" spell.

Post by Miss RNG »

Great! thank you so much. My brain hasn't been firing on all cylinders lol. Ill review those and see what i can do with them, hopefully incorporate some good ideas. I also have some of this person's belongings.

Provehito in Altum
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Here's an article I posted about reversal spells: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 24585.html

Miss RNG

Post by Miss RNG »

I cast it earlier today and afterwards i became insanely exhausted and emotionally drained. Oh yes..with a headache as well. Could that be because i sent back all the negativity this person caused me? I felt relieved for a little while after then i had to lay down because i was so spent. Ive never had that after casting a spell before.

Provehito in Altum
Miss RNG

Post by Miss RNG »

I used a mirror spell and also a binding one for them to cause me no more harm as well as others.

Provehito in Altum
Miss RNG

Post by Miss RNG »

UPDATE! So i cast the spell on the 24th and on the 27th, the person who hurt me CALLED me and asked for forgiveness. They said they felt like a POS and couldn't believe what they did after knowing me for so long. We talked for a little while and it was definitely weird hearing the sincerity in their voice.

anywho..if anybody wants to use the spell or put it in their BOS..just message me =]]

Provehito in Altum
Lillady

Post by Lillady »

Miss RNG, I am delighted the situation was resolved in a positive manner and they called you to ask your forgiveness. I know that can be hard but positive is how we want and what we need to reflect in this world. My only other suggestion would be to do a binding spell so as that person cannot hurt or send out negativity again. Blessed Be!
Miss RNG

Post by Miss RNG »

Thank you! i am glad it worked out the way it did as well. Funny that you suggested a binding spell, because when i cast the first one i incorporated a binding spell in it too =D

Blessed Be!

Provehito in Altum
Lillady

Post by Lillady »

Miss RNG wrote:Thank you! i am glad it worked out the way it did as well. Funny that you suggested a binding spell, because when i cast the first one i incorporated a binding spell in it too =D

Blessed Be!
You are very welcome! Yes I am one when it comes to deflecting negativity and preventing harm being done to bind.
DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

Miss RNG wrote:I cast it earlier today and afterwards i became insanely exhausted and emotionally drained. Oh yes..with a headache as well.
For me that's usually a sign that the spell worked and most expediently. I'm glad things worked out for you! Good job!
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

That's a great spell! I may have to try it out. Thanks!

Return to “Spell Critique”