Any tips on lucid dreaming?

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
Kassandra

Re: Any tips on lucid dreaming?

Post by Kassandra »

Interesting. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Dreamingwithwolves

Post by Dreamingwithwolves »

I experienced my first lucid dream today actually. I'd read about it a few months ago and had tried, but not really got anywhere with it.
Then today I was ill, and so stayed at home. I meditated in the morning, and then just really needed to go to sleep. I burnt some incense and then drifted off. I woke up and closed my window, and then I suddenly was at my window again and there was a wolf/coyote outside and two more in the road (wolves are my animal). I leant down (out the window) to help the coyote into my room, and the distance was abnormally short. I suddenly had this strange eureka moment and realised I was dreaming. I don't remember much more of the dream, but it was an awesome feeling. :')
Blessed Be,
~ A Dreaming Wolf
Wanderer022

Post by Wanderer022 »

Is THIS what lucid dreaming is???

No wonder everyone thinks I'm weird for always remembering my dreams! And here I thought it was normal to remember them all and maybe not remember one once every two weeks or so.
"Wandering re-establishes the perfect harmony that once existed between man and the universe."

Blessed be *
Wanderer022

Post by Wanderer022 »

Also most of my lucid dreams involve love. Where mr right kisses me and it feels incredibly real! So real that when I wake up my lips feel "warm" from his. It's amazing. I have a couple of dreams I have regularly. I think it began there. For some reason at one time I had the exact same dream over and over for a week. By the fourth day I could control it. And from there it started.
"Wandering re-establishes the perfect harmony that once existed between man and the universe."

Blessed be *

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”