Here's a question...

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
AncientSideEffects

Here's a question...

Post by AncientSideEffects »

Kind of a paradox really. We all have past lives, depending on your belief no offense to people who don't agree, so then why are we here again? Is this a test? A chance to redeem ourselves? Is this purgatory (for the Christians)? What is this that we call life? Scientist's have proven life after death. The Cole(?spelling) Society has been doing this for almost 20 yrs. Scientists have studied and have been left with no explanation. Paranormal investigators and many skeptics are now believers. So what is it we really do here? Is this meant to be the 1,000 yr reign(another for Christians)?
I tried appease most groups. If you have an answer for any or all, let it out.
Lillady

Re: Here's a question...

Post by Lillady »

I honestly get what you are saying. However with the fact there are so many various religions and beliefs it is hard to say "this is what this is, this is what will happen etc." I know what I believe (reincarnation) but others do not believe that and that is fine. We are all individuals and that is what makes us unique. I do not feel that just because someone believes differently than me does not make them wrong. Heck for all I know I am wrong in what I believe. But we will not know till that time comes.
AncientSideEffects

Re: Here's a question...

Post by AncientSideEffects »

Lillady wrote:I honestly get what you are saying. However with the fact there are so many various religions and beliefs it is hard to say "this is what this is, this is what will happen etc." I know what I believe (reincarnation) but others do not believe that and that is fine. We are all individuals and that is what makes us unique. I do not feel that just because someone believes differently than me does not make them wrong. Heck for all I know I am wrong in what I believe. But we will not know till that time comes.
True. But how do you explain ghosts or spiritual attacks or the like? Ive pondered this for years but figured of all the forums this would be a good place to ask with the variety of beliefs. Most forums are of one or two, where here most are covered or someone knows of something.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”