45 Crystals (With Pictures + Tips To Identify Them)

Share photos of your own crystals here.
raynelae

Re: 45 Crystals (With Pictures + Tips To Identify Them)

Post by raynelae »

Those are beautiful crystals!
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Vervain

Post by Vervain »

Thank you for posting these! Your collection is amazing, I can't believe you've identified all of these and your seller didn't label ANY of them! The sites you linked to are wonderful, I'd been looking for some reasonable places to purchase stones and crystal-cure looks like a good bet. Has anyone here bought from them?
Ch4rmed

Post by Ch4rmed »

I am officially impressed!!!I love your stone collection:):):) Its amazing!!!I boiught 3 little beautiful stones yesterday..thats why i came to check are there any subjects about them..I got moonstone which is absolutelly amazing,red coral,and amethist:)PItty i cant picture them and post..since mu usbs are dead..:( But its still 3 little stones would be...pathetic to post em anyway:):):)Once again im impreeessseeed!!!:)
MistressOfTheMoon

Post by MistressOfTheMoon »

Echo_of_shadows wrote:I've got 4 pages so far. Each page is dedicated to a different color. I've got rainbow, blue, green and diamond pages. I use pictures cut from catalogues and fancy magazines. "Town and Country" magazine always has amazing gem and jewelry pictures.
Cut-out pictures are nice :-) I think it will help you attract the real deal into your life. That seems to happen to me. Whenever I think about a particular stone enough times, I come across them eventually and they're always accessible (someone I know is selling them, a local store, etc.) :-D
"For the Spirit lies within."
~ Ada S.
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

Ooooh... I so love them! Great collections!
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
MistressOfTheMoon

Post by MistressOfTheMoon »

Thank you! It's turned into an expensive hobby *sigh* but just looking at them makes me happy :-D
"For the Spirit lies within."
~ Ada S.

Return to “Crystal Gallery”