I have a terribly heavy heart :(

Share thoughts, poetry, feelings about the loss of a loved one (pets included).
Pinkpower_80

I have a terribly heavy heart :(

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

My best friend from college was killed in a car accident early Sunday morning. (9-15-13)
I am grief stricken & beyond saddened. I've been having terrible panic attacks all day since I found out this morning. My bf took the day off of work thankfully.
She was my age, only 33. She was a beautiful mother & wife and it was damn near impossible not to smile & laugh when being around her.
I will always love & miss her dearly.

Please keep her family & friends in your healing prayers.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I have a terribly heavy heart :(

Post by Firebird »

Oh dear Pink, I am so terribly sorry. I wish I could give you a big squeeze.
I hope that the good memories of her will fill your heart in these days that will be difficult.
Please PM me if you want to talk.
Blessings to you and her family...
Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

So sorry to hear that, Pink. She sounds like an amazing person. Will keep you, and her family, in my thoughts. And if you need anything, we're here for you!
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

Thank you both so very much. It means so much to have a place to be able to talk.
Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

I'm sorry to hear about your friend, Pink.

Warm wishes and joy,
Echo
Holdasown

Post by Holdasown »

Very sorry for your loss and the loss her family is feeling.
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

Thank you all. I had dreams about her all night last night but at the time I can't remember many specifics. Hopefully I will. Her funeral services haven't been finalized yet. I haven't been to a funeral since my son died but I hope to be able to go to hers. I'm still having panic attacks this morning but bf had to go to work today.
He has been wonderfully supportive.
InfiniteDawn

Post by InfiniteDawn »

So sorry for your loss. Blessings go out to you and to her family. xx
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

I'm sorry for your loss, make sure you take care of yourself during this hard time.
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

Vesca wrote:I'm sorry for your loss, make sure you take care of yourself during this hard time.
Thank you :fairy:
It's crazy how much I miss her. I've not spoken to her in about a year because I lost all of my numbers when my phone messed up but I've been trying to get in contact with her. She was using a nickname on Facebook which is why I couldn't find her. :( Due to memory loss from my seizures I couldn't remember it. Plus she hadn't been on Facebook very long.
When I logged in Sunday evening I noticed a post from someone we went to school with about a classmate dying. I clicked the profile of who she linked & the timeline had a picture of her, her sister & another girl. I didn't recognize the name so I thought it was the girl in the pic I didn't know. I got so excited seeing her in that pic so I started combing through lots of people's friends list that may have known her trying to find her. I sent her sister a friend request so I could ask her where she was & how I could contact her.
Monday morning I checked her sister's page to see if she'd accepted so I could message her. She had accepted but my excitement quickly turned to shock & grief because there was the post explaining that my precious friend had gotten killed. :(
I dreamed of her all night again last night. I've been up since 3:30 am unable to get her off my mind. :(
Her funeral is tomorrow. It sounds like it will be very fitting since instead of an actual funeral there will be a celebration of life at a pins which was one of her favorite places. Her daughter, who is 14, has asked everyone to wear bright happy colors, especially purple as that was her favorite color.

Return to “In Memory Of...”