My music :)

Member's writings, poetry, ramblings, etc.
YanaKhan

My music :)

Post by YanaKhan »

Well, since this is the creative corner, as a musician, I can't help but share my art with you. So here goes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJpLer51rQY this is my version of Annihilator song "Sounds good to me".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zg8RIF8i6Q - this is my latest song. It's written by a friend of mine. All the vocals are sang by me.
Hope you like my music.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: My music :)

Post by Firebird »

I like them both, very much! So the language you are singing in...is it Bulgarian? What do the words boil down to?
thanks for sharing :D
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
InfiniteDawn

Post by InfiniteDawn »

Lovely singing :)
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Thank you both, I'm glad you like it.
Yes, it's Bulgarian. The meaning of the lyrics is: You are going away again, I know. Locked your passion behind heavy wall. Your dreams and wishes you are taking with you. Everything is in the past and you are drawing a line. You travel and seek love and compassion. You'll probably find your soul-mate. You'll probably see in the other me and my hand. Days and years shall pass, the game will repeat itself. We'll be with others but who will respond to our passion with passion, to our smiles with laughter, to our great pain, to our sin with sin too?
This is just a rough translation, it actually sounds better in Bulgarian :oops:
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

How beautiful your voice is! I love the lyrics too.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Considering that there are such beautiful voices like yours in the world, it's an embarrassment that shows like X-Factor have such awful singers on it. Why not have you on the show instead? (Sorry, I'm currently watching the show and it's really lame, lol.) Keep it up. You sound great. :)
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Starwitch wrote:Considering that there are such beautiful voices like yours in the world, it's an embarrassment that shows like X-Factor have such awful singers on it. Why not have you on the show instead? (Sorry, I'm currently watching the show and it's really lame, lol.) Keep it up. You sound great. :)
Thank you, really. I have considered appearing on the Bulgarian edition of X factor, but I already have successful career with music and I love my job (although the payment sucks). Being on the X factor won't really help me with my career, it could drive me to be absent from home and this is not what I really want. Having a contract with some record company here is not what a musician wants. Now I can perform wherever I want, I can record wherever I want and I do travel a lot, but only when I want to. So I see no point in being in such a show. Also, here they don't really look for a talent, but for a person to make their show. And there is no drama in my life, I am not 20 and I am not crazy :) So, I think they won't have me there anyway.
But thank you for your kind words, I really do appreciate it!
Lillady

Post by Lillady »

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing Elcida!!
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Thanx, Lillady, I'm glad you like it. :)
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Heya all again. This is a clip of me playing with the Mandolin orchestra. I am the one on the keyboards :)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=32 ... =3&theater
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Hey everyone. So, here's my latest song. I actually found these lyrics I wrote hmmm around 2000 after breaking up with my ex, who was controlling nasty person. Anyway, hope you like the song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJuG_SJF2n0
Moonfire

Post by Moonfire »

Very nice~ I really like that last song you posted. :3
JJJ

Post by JJJ »

Awesome. I love the piano. Beautiful. <3
Naudia Threng
Banned Member

Post by Naudia Threng »

Oh. My. Gods. YOU'RE SO GOOD! I love "Who I Was" I connect with that song so much and your voice is just beautiful. It makes me want to learn Bulgarian! I just cannot stress enough how literally amazing an artist you are.
O Goddes, all praise to you. Ta em hotep, anekh hrak. Lady Isis, I adore you. Nebet aset, tu a atu.
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Thank you! You are so kind :oops: :)

Return to “The Creative Corner”