Faerie Clothes

Make your own oils, incense, dream pillows, teas, aromatics, magickally charged bath salts, candles, soap, yummy pagan holiday treats, and more!
Vervain

Faerie Clothes

Post by Vervain »

I've only done this once or twice and goddess it's been years, but BOY was it fun! I've been meaning to do it again and so I've been thinking about this a lot.

These are some of the faerie clothes I made with a friend over a decade ago.

As you can see, if you take care of them, they keep very well. Or, you can always leave them out as a gift for the fae!

All you need to do this is
-a collection of leaves and flowers you have gathered, of various shapes and sizes
-scissors
-a needle
-thread (I prefer green)

You can form the leaves and flower parts as they are into shapes of clothes, or you can cut clothing shapes out of bigger leaves. I made a dress like that with a lavender collar, but unfortunately do not have pictures.

If any of you try this, I would LOVE to see what you come up with, so please reply here with pictures!
I hope this can inspire some of you.

Also, for some faerie clothes by artists who are much better at it than I am, check out the book Fairie-ality, here: http://www.fairie-ality.com/fairie1/info.asp I happened upon it a few years ago and it's absolutely stunning, although there's no way I could ever match up to the artist's level of skill.
Falcon_Heart27

Re: Faerie Clothes

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

Oh. My. Gosh. Those are so adorable! I did the same thing, a long time ago, but they were just for paper dolls.
Vervain

Post by Vervain »

Thanks, I'm glad you like them!
Violet

Post by Violet »

I would love to make faerie clothes with the rue and wormwood in my garden. Wonderful inspiration, thank you!

Return to “Kitchen Magick & Witch Crafts”