Spirit Guide

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Mal

Spirit Guide

Post by Mal »

A few weeks back I had the best encounter with my spirit guide. I was down and out because I thought my relationship with the love of my life was falling to pieces, which was terrible because my bf and I are best friends and never had problems. We fought constantly and we couldn't seem to stand each other anymore it seemed. I was so distraught by the events that had been taking place that I began to feel very alone and hopeless. That night I went to a marina and was walking around with a friend and venting. After I cried and spoke, I felt an odd wave of calm wash over me and I just took a few deep breaths. Thinking that maybe I had just cried all the emotion out of my body and that I was just going numb; until we walked back to the car.

As I approached my side of the car, I seen something glistening on the floor from the moonlight. As I got closer, I reached for it quickly out of curiosity. To my surprise, it was a little metal angel. On it there are the words "the angels shall guard thee". I could not believe what I was holding in my hand. I was so excited because I had lost my faith in myself and my spiritualism. I realized that that wave of calm was my angel comforting me and letting me know that everything will be okay. I was so happy to find that metal angel. A few days later, my boyfriend came to me and apologized for all the turmoil that was being caused from his stress. We have been great ever since. It is so relieving having a conformation that my spirit guide is there and listening.

What are some experiences you have had?
DPhoenix

Re: Spirit Guide

Post by DPhoenix »

That's an awesome story!

One of my most memorable spirit guide stories isn't as heart touching. I had been using my tarot cards a LOT... for every little thing. Crow had been telling me for a couple days that I need to trust my instincts and stop using the cards. Then finally one night I went to open my bag to read my cards and it wouldn't open. I handed it to my friend Colley and he couldn't open it either... so me being a little irrate told Crow "You can either open my bag or I'm going to get a pair of scissors!" And I was able to open the bag! Its kind of funny but the sad thing is that I failed my test of self restraint & trusting my instincts.

I do readings for myself and other people but when I start to do more then 1 reading for myself a day, Crow reminds me of this story and I usually put the cards away and trust my instincts.
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix
Mal

Post by Mal »

That's awesome lol I want to be close to my guardian like that. Are there spells for getting closer with my spirit guide? Or something of that sort?
TheGirlOfSecrets

Post by TheGirlOfSecrets »

Wow, can I just say. That is so cool!
I am always never not broken.
DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

Mal wrote:That's awesome lol I want to be close to my guardian like that. Are there spells for getting closer with my spirit guide? Or something of that sort?

Just make a post about it a couple days ago! :)

http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... de#p182200
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
Mal

Post by Mal »

Thank you! I am definitely going to try that!
DPhoenix

Post by DPhoenix »

Mal wrote:Thank you! I am definitely going to try that!
Glad I could help! :)
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
TheGirlOfSecrets

Post by TheGirlOfSecrets »

:)
I am always never not broken.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”