Helping a friend find love spell

Questions and posts about love spells.
Aceso

Helping a friend find love spell

Post by Aceso »

Hello and blessed be. First, I want to thank all of you for welcoming me to this site. I really appreciate it. I also promised to share spells that I have cast that worked well for me. Here is a little back ground on this particular spell. Since I'm new here I will tell you I am a very caring and giving person. If I call you friend. you are my friend for life. But I do not keep negativity against me around. In saying this, I have a friend who was looking for love, for a very long time. I looked on sites for a spell and they did not have what I needed. So I meditated and this came to me smileylove :

Oh Aphrodite, come hear my plea
send her/him to her/him
and let her/him see
true love is with (name of person)

Let the truth crash down as waves
so his/her heart can be saved
let (name of person) now see
what she/he has inside
together their hearts will glide

You will need a pic or something of the person to cast it for them also a pink candle. Please choose the sex of the person, don't use his/her. I cast it on a Monday My friend found love on Thursday. I will not say it will work that fast for all, but that blessing of love was granted quickly. I hope that this will help someone out there. Please tweak it to your own preference and desire. Thank you to all. Blessed be
Klia

Re: Helping a friend find love spell

Post by Klia »

I really like this! So did your friend already know this person? How did they know they were in love so fast??
"The will to do, the soul to dare is yours for the taking if you prepare."
TheGirlOfSecrets

Post by TheGirlOfSecrets »

No offense, but I don't think love spells aimed at specific people are good ideas. Sorry, that's just my opinion.
I am always never not broken.
Aceso

Post by Aceso »

Klia wrote:I really like this! So did your friend already know this person? How did they know they were in love so fast??
No he did not know the person. But they are so happy. I feel good I did that for him.
Aceso

Post by Aceso »

Saskia wrote:No offense, but I don't think love spells aimed at specific people are good ideas. Sorry, that's just my opinion.
HI, I do not take offense. I try to stay out of the way as much as possible. I felt really drawn to help. Now it is still up to the goddess to grant the plea. I am not trying to convince anyone to do this spell. I wanted to share it. Have a great day. Blessed be. I do have other spells that are not for specific people. I will share those. Ok.

Return to “Love Spells”