Fasting

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
__Oracle__

Fasting

Post by __Oracle__ »

I have been thinking about doing this for a while. Not for dieting purposes but for spiritual. Nothing to extreme maybe a small meal once a day with lots of liquids lasting 2-3 days. I'm thinking of trying after new years because I really want to explore my spirituality a lot more next year. I also plan trying to abstain from alcohol as much as I can which has been a big obstacle for me lately :-/. I was wondering if anyone else had any experiences with fasting ?
Klia

Re: Fasting

Post by Klia »

I have not, but I am curious about it. What do you want to get out of it? I know a lot of cultures and religions practice it, but I'm not sure what the purpose of it is. Is it to not take food for granted?
"The will to do, the soul to dare is yours for the taking if you prepare."
__Oracle__

Re: Fasting

Post by __Oracle__ »

Klia wrote:I have not, but I am curious about it. What do you want to get out of it? I know a lot of cultures and religions practice it, but I'm not sure what the purpose of it is. Is it to not take food for granted?
I would like to strengthen some of my gifts, I am able to connect with the dead sometimes. Many religions believe it helps them to connect with their gods better or their higher selves . I will be writing down my experience and any visions I have.

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”