Think i did it wrong

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Eldest224

Think i did it wrong

Post by Eldest224 »

I just joined the site and I was looking threw the spell list to try a beginner spell. I found the spell that can change your eye color. It looked simple, easy, and it was a temporary spell. So it looked good for beginners. I tried it but I think i did it wrong. So just have a few questions to see if I'm doing it right.

Does it matter what time of day it is?

What do have to do with the Pentacle, draw it and put underneath the candle or in front of the candle or wear it as a necklace?
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

heh...sorry, but I think that spell is a fake. A beginer would not be able to make such a physical change on their body. Hell, I think someone relatively adept would have trouble with that.
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

I gotta agree with Wolf. Iv never tried this spell and I know others who say its never worked.
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Ya, that can't be something you could achieve. Get contacts! :28:
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

the spells that I sujest to all beginers are protection spells. You cant go wrong with protection.
**Nothing is set in stone**

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”