Raven/Crow my familar?

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
Shadowbutterfly7

Raven/Crow my familar?

Post by Shadowbutterfly7 »

a few weeks ago, i dreamt of murders of crows and ravens perched everywhere. one of them spoke to me trying to teach me how to fly.

Every morning when id wake up theyd be perched on a tree next to my window watching me not budging even when i attempted to scare them off.

Then i dreamt last night of being on the beach. I felt an urge to shape-shift into a raven which i did. It was amazing to see the world how they do espeically airborne. I flew into a small town admiring the sights. From a church bell tower, a group of them spoke in raven language which i understand as "theres food nearby". Sure enough, a block away some woman left fast food open on her car hood. I landed gracefully, nabbing some french fries before she shoo'd me away.

I dont know what all this strangeness means but ive felt a strange draw to the both of ravens and crows. A connection..what could it mean?
Shadowbutterfly7

Re: Raven/Crow my familar?

:o thank you so much for replying!
inside i feel a strong connection towards raven/crow so that must be my totem. Perhaps thats why they were trying to get my attention so much!
lovethaspirits

Post by lovethaspirits »

I belive that you do have a spiritual connection with the crow. My situation was that I was sitting in my car and a whole family of crows surrounded my car on top, everywhere around my car. (I belive that the crow is my protection) but I want to learn and understand when I'm outside why crows are above me on telephone wires hawlking loudly. This is something I urgently need to know. Thought ide share my awesome crow stories with you to also let you know that your not alone at least Im one other person besides you of which has experienced the awesomeness of these great birds (The crow)
"Blessings Be"
Shadowbutterfly7

thanks for sharing lovethaspirits! i havent met many others who have such majestic birds as a totem or a strong connection to them.
lovethaspirits

Post by lovethaspirits »

Yes I believe, I believe

Return to “Animals and Pets”