Healing others?

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Alina_Rose

Healing others?

Post by Alina_Rose »

Hello everyone :)

I recently went to an aura/card/ pretty much everything reader. She said I had healing hands and that I should and can use them to heal others. Only problem is I am unsure how to go about this... Any ideas?
Blessed Be
AnaisStar

Re: Healing others?

Post by AnaisStar »

If you feel drawn to do this, I would look into Reiki.
I felt drawn to be a healer and am Level II Reiki Healer.

I dont use it as much as I would like to though. I need to start more healing work.

There are other forms of healing work you could do with your hands as well - massage, etc. But Id look into Reiki.
Alina_Rose

Post by Alina_Rose »

Alright thank you for that :)
Blessed Be
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

Reiki is a great idea.

If you really want to get serious about healing - You can also think about the helping professions - nursing, pharmacy, medicine, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, social work, addiction studies, teaching, counselling, psychology, massage, natural medicine, beauty, wildlife caring, veterinary assistant or nurse, disability carer and of course all our wonderful volunteers who work with the homeless, disabled, and elderly, volunteer on kids help lines, or suicide prevention helplines.

There are many ways to help others... A little goes a long way.
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
starlady

Post by starlady »

i was told bout four times in readings that i should be doing healing??so last year i made my mind up ,to do reiki?i have reik alot it does help me as i have ms?it keeps me going etc,im done reiki level1 and doing level2 soon hopefully,theres lots of ways to help with healing?maybe you could try some reiki yourself?and deside what feels right for you then? :)

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”