Blue spirit guide?

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Sonkido

Blue spirit guide?

Post by Sonkido »

I was feeling particularly open spiritually so I went on YouTube and listened to one of the hypnosis/guided meditation videos to meeting your spirit guide. We haven't actually had a conscious face to face conversation so to say do I'm only tangentially more our less aware of who or what that spirit is.

So I did it, I started feeling light and warm and my eyes kept wanting to open and there was this light, I stifled to keep them closed fearing I might lose my concentration.

And when the video reached the conversation part, I didn't see our hear anything, but I suddenly felt engulfed into a very good warmth and peace. It was a very tingling happiness I don't think I ever experienced. I had actually asked my guide to tell me how I can find safety and security.

Towards the end of the session I couldn't keep my eyes closed and I looked and I saw since movements, but nothing precise. I kept asking the spirit to show me a form I could understand, but I guess I wasn't able to.

And that's when the video ended and it was saying how the guide is going away and that's when I saw this blue light above me leaving through the wall.

Can I already make sense if this experience, or it just means I need more practice?

I have to say that bow I feel warm and happy. I think my guide knows I work I feelings more than on anything else so maybe (s)he didn't feel like materializing?
Sonkido

Re: Blue spirit guide?

Post by Sonkido »

I tried a little mute today, but all I got was quick snapshots of light and dark I couldn't make sense of. Hopefully I'll see it better when I sleep.

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”