Your next lives.. Any ideas?

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
MOTHERofDRAGONS

Your next lives.. Any ideas?

Post by MOTHERofDRAGONS »

:surprisedwitch:
Yes.. Yes.. That beat to death theory on what, if anything happens to us after our heart, lungs, brain, ect stop working and we pass.
This isn't for atheists.. Because, well, they think we poof out, and that's fine.

Upon leaving the corpse, what do you think may happen?
I'm going to name off a few.. Please feel welcome to add to, chime in, enlighten me with info I don't have!!

Ok. Most of what my rambling mind has thought of..
Here goes, disclaimer, I'm certifiable lay crazy, so try to keep up with my strangeness.
1 a. We die, go to heaven after our lights blink out. (I don't think many here think that, but to each their own.)
1b those. Same, going down to this really hot place you can swim in!
2. Purgatory.. .. Ieeesh.. Uh uh.
3. Reincarnation.
A. We die, rest, then decide we are ready to jump back into the swing of things as humans.
B. we come back as a different species. .. A bear, a elephant, my personal fav, a pampered housecoat.A tree, flower, bee, grass, earth..
C. We reincarnate back to our witch form, to continue our works and learnings,
C 2. we have done hundreds of lifetimes of reincarnating from our witchy luves, and then... We just stay, in a "Summerland" situation... And if that's the case
D. We evolve into a more knowledgeable being, no longer considered human, and ascend to a higher, more respected being, eventually ending up ..just existing in energy form. In the vast universes.
D1 We ascend to higher beings.. (like maybe Gods or something similar?)(hey, I'm trying ALL possibilities. :surprisedwitch:
D2. We choose to ask our Elementals to become a part of their help. Like maybe a apprentice ?

I could go on.. However.. I'd love to hear your input.

But I'm going to tell you what I think..

When I cross over, I want to rest. THEN. I wish to ask the Goddess Hecate what my options are. And here's what I want them to be.( :evilwitch: ) did I even wait for her response, yes, but I hope it goes this way!

Reincarnated to be a "even more untuned" witch.
I would ask that I get to choose my human predestination(ish-THINGY)( just love my scholarly words here, huh!). I believe we get to choose half ish predestination, other half, there's a calling for us to do something specific, if we take this option... If Hecate and I agree, there will be a several, how many long it takes, of lifetimes of that.Then I truly want to be a pampered house cat. (yea, cliche, but I don't care!).. (maybe a couple lifetimes of that?) then some life's as a Williw tree near a untainted pond in a hidden area.
Then. I want my Goddess Hecate to send me back once more, as a human. And let our negotiation of what my life would be. And I'd want my purpose to be to inspire, enlighten, devote .. Be there for all my friends, loved ones, family.. Ect.. To have my final say goodbye.
I think this is where D comes into play... To ascend. To have respect from common entities, spirits, and deities alike. Then, if I had actually grown as a spirit who truly has learned, who has devoted all these lifetimes to better myself, to become that ultimate "good" .. (I'm in a dark place right now).. And if I can grow, learn, and thrive .Watching my friends and loved ones learn, grow, and I hope that I can and did do every possible thing to make the people and world around me a better place. Instead of the person I have been accused of being in this lifetime. (a pecimist with a terrible view of how most of the people in this world are.)

This lifetime is of pure learning in a harsh, in your face, no bulkshit, I hope I can shake that off, and learn from my mistakes.

Any ideas similar to mine..
Any thoughts of what your next lives would be, if you believe in ? I'd love to hear this. You may get to change my mind.. And have me alter my list!!

Blessings my like itchy friends.

From Crossroad to Crossroad, may Hecate guide me, with her torches blazing! HAIL HECATE!!

)0(

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”