In need of urgent advice or pointers please!

Lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, and transgender discussion and questions.
Clair

In need of urgent advice or pointers please!

Post by Clair »

hi all! I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this (sorry I'm new) but here goes. So, I'm a transsexual who would really love to under go a SRS operation, or rather NEED to undergo one, but I still have to get started on HRT. The thing is, I'm still fairly young and dependant on my parents. my mom has accepted me but we struggle with getting a start on it and while she has accepted the fact that it has to be done she's still not too happy with it. Also it's a lot of money to do all of this so I have a few questions to ask. will it be farfetched to believe that a spell could make the changes in my body that would occur with HRT? If not, is there a spell I could perform to manifest the right conditions for a SRS surgery? thanks!
Obsidian

Re: In need of urgent advice or pointers please!

Post by Obsidian »

No, there isn't a spell that would change your body that drastically. If there was, imagine how many women would use it instead of getting breast implants.

The best that I can come up with would be a spell for good health- I'm thinking that being in good health would create the right conditions for surgery in general. Sorry, if you meant something more specific I don't know anything about SRS surgery.

Okay, so this is a health spell from Witchy Magic by Lucy Cavendish and Serene Conneeley;

This spell is very much about the intention of the actions, and as with all spells, it works in many levels simultaneously. health is a sense of well-being where your body is able to move easily and with strength and purpose, allowing you to fully participate in the earthly experience. health can also be mental and emotional too. Your well-being is interconnected- it is likely that if you suffer ill health in one area, it is connected to your psyche and spirit. Actioning better health in just one area can have the most wonderful domino effect in all area, and casting this spell can set the ball rolling, inspiring and motivating you with energetic support to take good care of yourself. After casting, you may take up an exercise program you've previously avoided, begin to eat more organic wholefoods, visit a holistic health practitioner, and breathe more deeply, with more attention each day.

What you will need:
One natural beeswax or soy candle
Rose, neroli or sandalwood essential oil- whichever works for you.

Light a beeswax candle anointed with the oil you've chosen. See it burning with a blue flame. Visualize this- send it the energy of the color and frequency blue, which is harmonizing, purifying and very clear and calm which is wonderful when you wish to boost your health.
Next, be sure to eat organic vegetables and fruit. If you are an omnivore and wish to eat meat, be sure it is ethically raised and slaughtered. Thank the creature who gave its life so that you might live. Drink pure water and give thanks for all of the bounty in your life.
Take a long walk and as you do so, thank your body, your mind and your emotions for all they have done for you- they really have been doing an incredible job, and so often without any recognition.
Later, lay down on the earth, sand or grass with at least your hands and feet bare, palms down and allow Mother Earth to draw form you you the invisible threads and curling toxins of anger, sadness, resentment, fury, self-hatred, prejudice and judgement within you. The Earth mother can handle this- it is the toxins, the pesticides, the waste and the pollution she finds almost impossible to cope with. But these emotions and their impact, she can clear. Let yourself embrace, and be embraced, by the source of nature.

Finally, take a sea salt bath. if you don't have a bath tub, at least wash your hands in sea salt water. Do not watch TV or listen to the radio before you go to sleep. Let the actions of this day of casting leach their way into your life, until the habit of mind, body, soul and emotions and spirit becomes a very natural part of you. Raise your level of health by taking time to be happy, more connected and more vital. make small changes and keep them going and within months you will have created conspicuous health changes. Well done! Do this each week, on a Tuesday, Thursday or Saturdays and continue for as long as necessary.

Tuesday is a good day for spells regarding health and physical changes.
Thursday is a good day for doing things that need to be done ( not necessarily easy things but things that need to be done)
Saturday is about closure, endings and finishing what you started.
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

Moved this thread to "LGBT Chat and Concerns".

I have never heard of such a spell that could trigger hormonal changes in your body, but perhaps you could create a spell of rebirth for yourself so that you can christen yourself a new person, in body and spirit ... ? It will be no replacement for HRT, but might at least make some changes on an energetic level. A prosperity spell may also be helpful to you in this time, but be careful what you ask for ... (don't ask for crazy amounts of money, but enough to help you overcome financial barriers to your transitioning process).

Hope that helps!
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Clair

Post by Clair »

Obsidian wrote:No, there isn't a spell that would change your body that drastically. If there was, imagine how many women would use it instead of getting breast implants.

The best that I can come up with would be a spell for good health- I'm thinking that being in good health would create the right conditions for surgery in general. Sorry, if you meant something more specific I don't know anything about SRS surgery.

Okay, so this is a health spell from Witchy Magic by Lucy Cavendish and Serene Conneeley;

This spell is very much about the intention of the actions, and as with all spells, it works in many levels simultaneously. health is a sense of well-being where your body is able to move easily and with strength and purpose, allowing you to fully participate in the earthly experience. health can also be mental and emotional too. Your well-being is interconnected- it is likely that if you suffer ill health in one area, it is connected to your psyche and spirit. Actioning better health in just one area can have the most wonderful domino effect in all area, and casting this spell can set the ball rolling, inspiring and motivating you with energetic support to take good care of yourself. After casting, you may take up an exercise program you've previously avoided, begin to eat more organic wholefoods, visit a holistic health practitioner, and breathe more deeply, with more attention each day.

What you will need:
One natural beeswax or soy candle
Rose, neroli or sandalwood essential oil- whichever works for you.

Light a beeswax candle anointed with the oil you've chosen. See it burning with a blue flame. Visualize this- send it the energy of the color and frequency blue, which is harmonizing, purifying and very clear and calm which is wonderful when you wish to boost your health.
Next, be sure to eat organic vegetables and fruit. If you are an omnivore and wish to eat meat, be sure it is ethically raised and slaughtered. Thank the creature who gave its life so that you might live. Drink pure water and give thanks for all of the bounty in your life.
Take a long walk and as you do so, thank your body, your mind and your emotions for all they have done for you- they really have been doing an incredible job, and so often without any recognition.
Later, lay down on the earth, sand or grass with at least your hands and feet bare, palms down and allow Mother Earth to draw form you you the invisible threads and curling toxins of anger, sadness, resentment, fury, self-hatred, prejudice and judgement within you. The Earth mother can handle this- it is the toxins, the pesticides, the waste and the pollution she finds almost impossible to cope with. But these emotions and their impact, she can clear. Let yourself embrace, and be embraced, by the source of nature.

Finally, take a sea salt bath. if you don't have a bath tub, at least wash your hands in sea salt water. Do not watch TV or listen to the radio before you go to sleep. Let the actions of this day of casting leach their way into your life, until the habit of mind, body, soul and emotions and spirit becomes a very natural part of you. Raise your level of health by taking time to be happy, more connected and more vital. make small changes and keep them going and within months you will have created conspicuous health changes. Well done! Do this each week, on a Tuesday, Thursday or Saturdays and continue for as long as necessary.

Tuesday is a good day for spells regarding health and physical changes.
Thursday is a good day for doing things that need to be done ( not necessarily easy things but things that need to be done)
Saturday is about closure, endings and finishing what you started.
thank you so much! very informative. I'll do it,
Clair

Post by Clair »

Xiao Rong wrote:Moved this thread to "LGBT Chat and Concerns".

I have never heard of such a spell that could trigger hormonal changes in your body, but perhaps you could create a spell of rebirth for yourself so that you can christen yourself a new person, in body and spirit ... ? It will be no replacement for HRT, but might at least make some changes on an energetic level. A prosperity spell may also be helpful to you in this time, but be careful what you ask for ... (don't ask for crazy amounts of money, but enough to help you overcome financial barriers to your transitioning process).

Hope that helps!
Crap, sorry for the inconvenience! I'll be sure to check all the sections again next time :)

I've never heard of a spell of rebirth =/ what is that?
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

Crap, sorry for the inconvenience! I'll be sure to check all the sections again next time :)
No, no problem at all!
It's just something that I thought of just now, since you can really use spells for any purpose. I thought it might be helpful in your situation, to come up with some kind of spell or ritual that can help you feel connected and whole in your new gender identity, using the metaphor of rebirth - again, not as a substitute for HRT, but perhaps to change how you feel on an energetic level ... ?
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Clair

Post by Clair »

Xiao Rong wrote:
No, no problem at all!
It's just something that I thought of just now, since you can really use spells for any purpose. I thought it might be helpful in your situation, to come up with some kind of spell or ritual that can help you feel connected and whole in your new gender identity, using the metaphor of rebirth - again, not as a substitute for HRT, but perhaps to change how you feel on an energetic level ... ?
new gender identity as in already female to manifest it physically?

Return to “LGBT Chat and Concerns”