A Dream Date( Month & Day)

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Lunair

A Dream Date( Month & Day)

Post by Lunair »

So a while ago, I think a month ago, I had a dream nothing extreme or abnormal like my usual dreams. It had a set date written somewhere which was March 27 of this year. I just cant get this date out of my head for some reason and its been bugging me and making me feel anxious the closer it gets to that day (I even circled it on my calender). Whenever I see words in my dreams there's never a set date with them just sad love letters that seem to be in a jumbled order. I don't know if March 27 is significant or not to anyone else (its not to me so far until i know that very day), I mean is something going to happen that day?
Kassandra

Re: A Dream Date( Month & Day)

Post by Kassandra »

You'll find out in 6 days...

-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

March 27 will be *highly* significant to me.... Perhaps that's what you're picking up on.
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
Lunair

Post by Lunair »

Why is March 27 very significant to you Dark Moon? If you don't mind my asking.
Lunair

Post by Lunair »

So earlier in the day I asked my mom if that day meant anything to her and she said it was the day near my grandmas death (I was extremely close to her). I found out that she died on the 28 not the 27 so I'm not sure if it has anything to do with her. Anyways I just did a tarot reading in which I asked "What will happen on March 27", I did a past present future reading since its the only spread I fully understand. The past was represented by the 3 of Swords, the present by the King of Pentacles(upside down) , and the future was the King of Wands.The first two I understand very well but the last one might represent either a person or a part of myself that will come soon...hm I guess I'll find out soon.
Lunair

Post by Lunair »

So nothing happened...to me that is. My sister finally got her car today (nothing special to me but to her, definitely). I did find a love spell on this site for dreaming about your future lover that only required a couple of words to be uttered and to put 3 candy coated almonds underneath your pillow. This was only out of curiosity when I felt like looking at love spells and when I saw the ingredients needed for the spell, lo and behold I apparently had some candy covered almonds oddly enough. This to me is the last thing I would expect to need for a spell and coincidentally I had some. Although the spell has to be performed on Valentines Eve I think it was okay to use it tonight. May work, may not, just have to learn through trial and error with spells to see what fits and then I'll know.
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

Because it has the potential to change my entire life forever
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
Lunair

Post by Lunair »

Wow I wish something could change the entire course of my boring life forever, unfortunately I'm not as lucky (At least I think its a good change for you Dark Moon).

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”