Vision of the Future

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Vision of the Future

Post by SnowCat »

Today, while I was in the grocery store, The Wedding Song was playing on the music system. I "saw" my grandson's wedding. It was in the summer. He was 25. I had a sense of being present, but not physically. What I saw, if it comes to pass, would be just over fourteen years from now. I have a sense of having maybe ten years left of this round of life. I'm okay with that. If my expiration date is coming up, it's okay.

Frosty
Daughter of Sekhmet
-Dark-Moon-

Re: Vision of the Furture

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

What a gift. Probably not as good as actually being there, but still good. Was it a nice wedding?
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
Kassandra

Re: Vision of the Future

Post by Kassandra »

Snow, remote viewing can also be time-oriented, not just location-oriented in the current time, but you probably already knew that.

Thanks for sharing. It was probably very instructive to readers who may not of heard of things working this way. And, you really get around, lady!

Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

You're such a strong gal Snow, remote viewing can be wonderful and frightening...and I wonder if the sense you had not being present, was that you were in remote viewing...?
I vote you are there... happy... and enjoying this day with him.
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

The setting was beautiful. Green grass, a white arch. Part of my sense of not being there physically was hearing my grandkids talking about how happy I would have been to see that day. They were speaking as if I had passed from this current life. And it's okay. I will be here for as long as I'm supposed to be.

Frosty
Daughter of Sekhmet
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

Beautiful.
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
shatteredsouls

Post by shatteredsouls »

You're really brave to embrace what is to come. :) Is it weird if I kind of wish I had the ability to see the future, though on one hand, i know that ability can be bad
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

It's a bit unsettling. And the future isn't set in stone. I may have been seeing a possibility. I had a sense in my thirties, that I would die in my early forties. I nearly died following surgery when a nurse gave me too much pain medication. Obviously that one didn't come true. But I'm at peace with having an expiration date. I would prefer that it be painless. I'm kind of a wimp about pain.

Frosty
Daughter of Sekhmet
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

SnowCat wrote:And the future isn't set in stone. I may have been seeing a possibility.
Yes, we could view different probabilities, various timeline outcomes, etc. Then, as we get nearer and nearer to the target event, whatever it may be, our decisions and actions, and other factors outside ourselves, will narrow down which outcome will actually play out in the current timeline.

This includes largescale events that will happen earthwide. That's why you have people who report that they "dreamed" or "had visions" of a particular (usually catastrophic) event many days, weeks, months, even years before the event takes place in the timeline. We could also call this "precognition."

I posted this video about remote viewing for further information for readers.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”