Deciphering Dreams?

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
PsychoTeddy

Deciphering Dreams?

Post by PsychoTeddy »

I've always had very unusual and vivid dreams, but lately they seem to be very frequent and so random. A lot of the time they will be so upsetting to me that I will wake up crying, yelling, swinging at something/someone, etc. I'll have dreams involving snakes pretty often for a long time and I have a huge phobia of snakes, but I feel it is probably my Shadow Totem and I haven't quite figured out how to face/conquer it. Anyway..

One of the dreams I had last night was my boyfriend teasing me with a snake and being very cruel about it. He was laughing at me, trying to touch me with the snake as it was coiled around his hand with its face out and looking around. I was running away from it crying and begging him to stop. He dropped the snake in my room and it slithered away and hid somewhere and I remember panicking in my sleep thinking I'm going to come across it later. I was having horrible anxiety from it and everything was in third person view, I could look at myself as well as the whole room. Then the snake was up on a hanging light about to fall on top of my head and I happened to look up and see it. I screamed and ran away as it was hanging halfway off of the light.

The other dream I had was upsetting as well. I remember the feelings I had from it and how uncomfortable I felt. I've had other dreams lately with random people I haven't seen in years visiting me in them. I bought a new pack of Tarot cards last week and my dreams have seemed to be stronger and more random. The bad dreams and all that have gone on wayyyy before I ever got the cards, but they have escalated since I brought them into the house. I had touched a couple other packs when I was looking as well.

I just don't know quite what to look for to find a source or some type of guidance to figure out what the messages are. I constantly feel anxiety and restless, which has been going on for a couple of weeks now. Does anyone have any good websites that help decipher what some of the things symbolize or has anyone had something similar happen? Did I make a mistake by bringing the Tarot cards into the house or by touching them? I didn't feel bad energy off of that pack which is why I got them. Out of all of the packs to choose from I was drawn to those...

****After posting I realized I put it in the wrong category.. I meant to put it in the dreaming/sleep section. :/
Kat
Banned Member

Re: Deciphering Dreams?

Post by Kat »

why don't u take it from a psycologic point of view? U felt uncomfortable in both dreams. when do u feel comfort in your life? maybe the message is to think why u don't feel comfort in reality and what actions u must take to feel comfort. of couse it happens over and over again; u still haven't got the message whatever it is. it's only an opinion tho; I'm no expert.
*Blessed Be*

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”