dreaming of deer...young stag in forest

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
WillowMoon

dreaming of deer...young stag in forest

Post by WillowMoon »

Snippet dream really just recall dreaming of a young stag grazing in the forest clearing. Does anyone have any idea what this totem might mean? :)
SpiritDragon

Re: dreaming of deer...young stag in forest

Post by SpiritDragon »

usually I find with dreams they are your dreams. Focus more about the emotion you felt about the stag and how your relate to it. Not everyone relates the same to a symbol. I could interpret for you but then that would only be my concept about it and I see the symbolism. You know the answer deep within.. Perhaps sit quietly meditate and ask the dream what you need from it.. Go within not ask others on things of this sort .. Its there just relax and listen.. be still..
Lillady

Post by Lillady »

To see a deer in your dream symbolizes grace, compassion, gentleness, meekness and natural beauty. It has feminine qualities and may point to the feminine aspect within yourself. It also represents independence, alertness, and virility. Consider the symbol to be a pun for someone who is "dear" to you. Alternatively, the dream represents vulnerability and naivet. As a result, others may take advantage of you and your gullibility.

If the deer is black, then it means that you are not acknowledging or are rejecting the feminine qualities in you. You may not be in tune with your feminine side.

To dream that you hunt or kill a dear suggests that you are trying to suppress those feminine qualities.
WillowMoon

Post by WillowMoon »

Thanks Lilady, turns out the stag is connected to a past life ;) which has been sorted now and sent healing along to. The stag represented the feelings of pride which I brought back with me from it.. to be proud of self for how much I've done rather to feel over pride, the right kind of balance which was needed there. It was not a black deer but a brown deer, so wondered if any significance, now I know! This one was the last animal that guided me through the guided meditation that me and a friend did wherein it turns out my past self was averse to fire also other animals included a rabbit and a wolf in the meditation, and the deer represented those feelings of proudness of family and self too so, symbolically meant something.
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

That is wonderful that you got that figured out for yourself. I just recently discovered that the deer is my totem animal.
WillowMoon

Post by WillowMoon »

Awesome - what a beautiful totem animal to have too!

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”