Spirit Guide, How do you know?

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Esaru Kun

Spirit Guide, How do you know?

Post by Esaru Kun »

Hi there,

I have to ask the question, how do you know what spirit is your spirit guide? What about if you get many different spirits speak to you? What one then is your guide?

I was just curious...

I'm just confused at how I know who my guide is if I really do have one....

I think I know but I'm not certain.

Any good advice there?
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Re: Spirit Guide, How do you know?

Post by Seraphin »

Hiya Esaru kun!

In trying to contact your spirit guide, I think it might be helpful to clear your personal space first and surround yourself with a circle of protection while you focus on meeting your spirit guide(s). It may be good to make this a mindful experience, opening solely to those highly evolved beings who directly share your path, and for a time excluding those nasties.

When you see and talk to a spirit and feel something is wrong, stop communicating with that entity. Or when the spirit starts building your ego or promising you power, wealth, fame, etc. stop. These are usually the work of lower incorporeal spirits or negative forces.

I've always had a lot of activity around me, and for most of my life I didn't handle it well, having received conflicting advice from my relatives and friends (various themes of "you have a wild, wild imagination"; "those are demons" goodnevil ; "are you sick?"; "you're psychotic'").

When I first stepped on to my current path and was giving my spiritual surroundings mindful attention, it got to a point where the activity was so persistent I wasn't getting enough sleep (sounds familiar?). I'd mentioned the activity to a few people, most of whom concluded that I was loosing my mind :D (Ugh, what do I expect?). But one told me about a Reiki class she was attending. She said the people in the class would understand what I was talking about. Eventually, I accepted her invitation.

Among the many benefits I received from the class, one of the most significant was that it gave me something to focus on exploring my own energetic connections with a focus on healing, which enabled me to explore the spiritual reality around me from a grounded perspective and in protected personal space. With the extra noise and activity kept at bay, I was thus able to meet my spirit community.

Just be reminded that when doing any spiritual works, always attune to your highest ideal (Deities, Cosmos, Universe, Higher Self), and you won't go wrong.

Hope this helps!
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Esaru Kun

Post by Esaru Kun »

Thank you Seraphin! It does help!
Excellent Advice!
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

You are welcome Esaru!

Please keep us posted with your discoveries!
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”