waiting for someone - past life?

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
ness

Re: waiting for someone - past life?

Post by ness »

smiley_dance
Thank you, thank you, thank you for including me in your meditation. Send me out for a stroll because I am stuck at work :lol: I appreciate it.

How interesting! It is possible that the spirit takes different form based on our mental readiness? I don't know much about it, and I am not gifted that way. Please update when you find out more and learn more about the passer-by.

Hope you are safe and snug and can get some sleep. And the giggles are so endearing! :)
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

Good Morning from Pacific Southeast!

Well it might be a spirit and also a message from Higher Spirits, or perhaps something else. The answer depends on ourselves, on how we perceive it. It's not our place to define spiritual reality for other people.

I've spoken with quite a few people who are experiencing something similar. Good energies seem to be coming in for the support of spiritual growth, at least for the folks I've heard from who are also experiencing this.

This past week has been rather mind-blowing -- in a good way, certainly, but intense

*doing my happy dance*
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
ness

Post by ness »

Seraphin wrote: Well it might be a spirit and also a message from Higher Spirits, or perhaps something else. The answer depends on ourselves, on how we perceive it. It's not our place to define spiritual reality for other people.

I've spoken with quite a few people who are experiencing something similar. Good energies seem to be coming in for the support of spiritual growth, at least for the folks I've heard from who are also experiencing this.
My bad. You are right! It's a personal lesson and not for everyone but the learner. Well, I hope it transpires to good energy and growth.
Seraphin wrote:
This past week has been rather mind-blowing -- in a good way, certainly, but intense

*doing my happy dance*
Intense and mild-blowing! Sounds like an amazing week to me. I am happy for you! smiley_dance

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”