The Celtic Lady

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Kassandra

The Celtic Lady

Post by Kassandra »

Introduction to the Celtic Lady

Almost ten years ago there was, for lack of a better description, this "Celtic Lady" with long reddish hair (looked just like this lady: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... ml#p173973) who suddenly popped up in my life. I got the sense that the Celtic Lady loved healing, teaching, crystals, and loved people. In my mind's eye she appeared wearing a lace-up vest, and a long, flowing "hippie chick" skirt. There were either tiny bells, beads or something within the folds of her skirt making a faintly audible "clinking" sound when she walked.

Augury Lessons: Botanomancy

She often repeated to me, "I will teach you all-things-augury, from A to Z!" That was her favorite saying, lol. She referred to any kind of divination as, "augury." It's an archaic word, relating to divining through birds. I had to look it up at the time because I had never used that word before.

At one point in time, she taught me how to do a kind of "botanomancy." I usually see botanomancy referring to "reading" the ashes of burnt plants. But, the Celtic Lady taught me to read live plants instead. Their growth patterns in my herb garden always correlated exactly with what was happening with me and with significant people in my life. For instance, a branch of a plant in my herb garden would "reach out" to a plant next to it, then next thing I knew those two people would suddenly form a bond of some sort (a friendship, or work together, etc.). Then, say, one morning I'd go out to the garden and the branch had broken off and tumbled away in the wind. Later, I'd find out the two people had a disagreement or something, and were no longer friends, or working together, whatever.

At first I thought this was all my imagination. But after six months of this happening consistently I knew it wasn't my imagination. Some mornings I would skip looking at the garden before leaving for work, and she'd urge me to look at it anyway. So, I'd go out there, and as I'd examine the plants, I'd get a "hit" of information about what was going to happen to people I knew. Sometimes, I wanted to tell them in advance. But, how would I explain how I knew about it? "Oh, my imaginary friend advised me to read my herb garden, that's how I knew." Yeah. So, I kept my observations to myself. Even what the bugs were doing on or near each plant played a role in the interpretation, or if certain leaves were starting to curl, or if certain leaves were starting to yellow...everything meant something and was part of the overall reading.

This attention to detail I would later use with oracle cards, because it is a combination of different things you notice that add to the reading. The same card could have two very different interpretations in two different readings for two different people. So, for instance, the Death card could mean the end of a relationship in one reading. In another reading, it could mean something totally different, have a very different "feel" to it.

This is why she would next teach me to first establish a connection to the imagery of oracle cards. Then, later learn the intellectual "meaning" assigned to them by authors of books....
Potted herb garden.jpg
Potted herb garden.jpg (54.82 KiB) Viewed 1082 times

Augury Lessons: Tarot

Many people I knew would read oracle cards, especially tarot, so I wanted to know what they were doing. I was tempted to buy a book about it, which is what most people do when they desire to learn something new. But the Celtic Lady had a totally different approach to these things. She taught me to try to resist the urge to grab a book and go straight for the intellectual approach. I'm not discouraging anybody from taking that route, I'm just saying that's what she taught me at the time.

She directed me to, instead, use a heart-centered approach. She encouraged me to intuit the general energy of whatever divination methodology I was interested in pursuing, first. So, while she advised me to wait about 6 months before buying a tarot (or any other oracle) book, she said it would be acceptable if I practiced with a deck of playing cards. It was killing me to not have the answers, but I did as I was instructed. So, say I wanted to know what the suite of hearts really meant from a tarot standpoint. She would answer my questions with other questions like, "When you hold the card next to your heart, what does your heart tell you about the meaning of that suite of cards? What is your intuition saying?"

She did the same with the other suites, as well as with each number, etc. I wanted to learn the numerology of the numbers, but she had me get to know the "energy" of each number first, as I perceived it. It was important that I established my own connection, and this would be the gist of all my readings in the future. After this period of getting to know the symbols of the cards, I would then learn buy and read books that explained the numerological, color, astrological and other correspondences of the tarot cards.

Her Crystal Healing Room

Many times I saw this massive collection of crystals she has. I saw her sitting in the middle of this dimly lit circular room with one continuous wall that had no corners. This was her healing room. The crystals were her healing tools. They glowed with an ethereal light, and were embedded along the center of the circlular wall, all around her. When she would heal people (which I never saw either, she just communicated to me that that's one of her life purposes), she would take out whatever crystal was needed. When she was finished with it, she would clear a crystal's energy, then carefully return it to its own slot in the wall.
Marni boutique in Vegas.jpg
Marni boutique in Vegas.jpg (37.76 KiB) Viewed 1097 times
Imagine this room in the shape of a circle about 15 feet in circum-
ference. The wall would be a dark color, and if you stood next to the
wall, at about where your waist would be there would be an unbroken
line of bowling ball-sized crystals embedded in the wall all the way
around. Nothing else was on the wall, and the only "light" in the room
would be those crystals glowing in a bunch of different colors. Only,
these were not visual colors, but the individual, energetic "vibration"
of each crystal as it appears to the 3rd eye. That was her healing room.

She sat in the center of the room across from the patient. The pa-
tient would chat with her for a while, explaining his or her ailment
as he or she understood it (I say it that way because often we think
one thing is bothering us when it is, instead, something else). Next,
she would select the crystal needed, and heal the patient. She was
very proud and grateful to be doing this work.

The Druidess, My Study-buddy

At one point in time, I was studying hands-on healing in some classes. The teacher instructed us to request a healer from the spirit realm to work with us. I assumed mine would be this relative who passed away, but whom many psychics and mediums would tell me they could "see" was always around me. Instead, the Celtic Lady popped up for the job. Me and my classmates would practice things like clearing each others' chakras (like any other energy work, it's just directing energy with thought and intention...nothing spectacular), and the Celtic Lady would assist me.

[Note: we do not "need" a healer to assist or "work through" us. Any of us can direct and otherwise use healing energy directly. I was only doing things this way due to the teacher's class format ...but I did thoroughly enjoy working with the Celtic Lady in this way, though]

But here's what's interesting. When she became my healing teacher, she suddenly appeared to me in totally different garb. She would have on this white Druidic robe, like the picture below. Her face was covered by the hood so I could not see it. But, she let me know it was her by allowing a braided lock of her long, reddish blonde hair to hang down from her right shoulder. And there was a certain "wink" detectable in her spirit, her usual cheerful brightness, that I sensed was her way of saying, "It's just me."

Any other time, she appeared to me in her normal hippie chick mode. But when it came to direct energy healing, she was much, much more serious, very focused, and dressed in the white Druidess robe. It was as if she were a student herself, an advanced one, learning how to be a spirit guide, and learning how to heal through others this fashion. It was clear she was already a master with the crystals. But in a spirit guide capacity, I could feel she herself was in school in some way. So, I guess you could say, we were "study-buddies" in a sense, lol, learning from each other.

She never taught me to use crystals (I learned that in other ways). She only taught me plant augury, oracle augury, and energy healing. It seemed like she had many "students" like me, though I never saw any of them. I just got the sense that she did. I haven't done botanomancy in years. Maybe I should try re-connecting with this ability, and with the Celtic Lady. That might be fun. Now that I think about it, there must be a reason why out-of-the-blue I went on this tangent about this spirit guide (I don't think I've told anyone about this before)....maybe it is really she that is re-connecting with me right now....this is how "they" do it, you know.

raynelae

Re: using fire to predict the future

Post by raynelae »

About the Celtic Lady...could she be Brighid? The way you described her with red hair and as a healer made me wonder....hmm :)
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

You know, I don't know. I was hoping as I was writing that that someone might get a hit as to who they might think she is. I get the sense she has had Earth lifetimes before, but I think she likes it better living in spirit, than in the flesh. I think she was misunderstood down here, and people may have been abusive to her. I don't know. I never really ask spirits for specifics when they work with me. As long as they do not have me doing anything out of my sense of what's right (toward myself or toward others), then I'm not so concerned about specifics. It's the vibration I get from them that matters to me, whether it is high or low, generally negative or positive, necessary to my path or just wasting my time. Those are the things I pay attention to.

Maybe we had been friends in a past life or something, I don't know. I've never had a Celtic past life come up in any regressions before, and I've done many of them, though I feel a strong connection to Celtic culture for some reason. Sometimes I have felt like I have some kind of connection to the Tuatha dé Dannan in some way. But, I'm not of Irish heritage in this life, that I know of. So, I'm not sure what would lead me to feel this connection.

I don't know why I've never written about this before, or told anyone. Guess it just never came up.

-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

Your picture of the girl on the horse reminds me of Queen Boudiccea.

Yes, Brigid comes to mind also.

Circe fits the description - she mastered many arts of divination and is often pictured holding crystals.

Macha aspect of the Morrigan also fits - although she is more a goddess of sex and death... As Macha she also has a past life aspect.

Freya fits too, especially the outfit seems to.

Interesting.

Dark Moon
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Interesting references, Dark Moon, thanks.

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”