How did you get your confirmation?

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Sakura Blossom

How did you get your confirmation?

Post by Sakura Blossom »

What i mean to say is... When you were working with this sort of thing, and unsure if you were right or not, what was that one moment where you realized 'hey, I can actually do this, this isn't my imagination?" or I might be the only one. Haha.

But recently, I've been doubting my skills and now I'm not, after something that happened tonight. I was able to accurately help someone I did not know, with an issue that was... Very specific and tell them things that I couldn't possibly have known. So, Loki's probably doing a happy dance right about now, but...

I've FINALLY accepted that I can do these things, and I'm going to do my best to follow through with making them stronger.
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Re: How did you get your confirmation?

Post by Seraphin »

Every moment of inner awareness and higher consciousness is another occasion to actualize our psychic, spirtual or magickal capabilities.

Intellectual Knowledge of Forces

The logic underlying this aspect seems difficult to understand. Someone who already practice magick and spiritual works obviously believes in the existence of forces and energies -– so what need is there for this? And if someone doesn't believe in these forces, why should he practice magick or any spiritual works in the first place?

My point is we should not "just believe" in these forces alone. Investigate the evidence of magick and your spirituality. Get knowledge, research, study, analyze. For me, it's a fundamental principle of my magickal pratice and spirituality: I have to know, not just believe.

Emotional Trust

However, it's not enough to intellectually know the forces behind magick and our spiritual growth; we must also know it in our heart. This emotional knowledge is much more profound, because it affects how we actually conduct our life. This strengthen our awareness of these psychic, energetic, spiritual information or magickal results or outcomes we are receiving and experiencing.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Sakura Blossom

Re: How did you get your confirmation?

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Oh, yes! I do all of these already. My spiritual practice with witchcraft is where I'm lacking... Haha. I'm actually very, very skilled in this area, as it's the one I've worked on most. (: It was just me that I was waiting on, really, and my indecisive behavior. Haha. I help others with it all the time, but I never embraced it myself. It was more so... I just needed a bit more trust with myself. Well, belief in myself. I trust myself, and I have a lot of knowledge on the forces and powers, but all I've learned comes from experience. (: And so far, I've been able to help so many people, and it's really made me smile. (: I'm helping some others right now, with a situation that they didn't know how to handle. And I love being able to help. x3 They just seem drawn to me, which I've seen happens with a lot of people. When you have the ability to help with this sort of thing, those who need help end up finding the ones who can help them then in turn, they learn how to help someone else. It's a wonderful cycle, and I love it. It's a great feeling.
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”