Do you think sensitive people are drawn together?

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
aquuna

Do you think sensitive people are drawn together?

Post by aquuna »

I have noticed that my group of friends and I have definitely been drawn together, and are being followed by a shadow creature (random information), do you believe it is possible that all sensitive people are drawn together Or is it completely unusual for 3 or plus people who are all sensitive to be in a group?

Would love opinions!
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Do you think sensitive people are drawn together?

Post by Firebird »

Sounds like the beginnings of a powerful friendship, and this is a great way to experiment with energy exercises. .and perhaps the start of a coven :flyingwitch:
bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

This may be entirely contradictory to everyone else's experiences here, but I'm actually less inclined to hang out with "sensitive" people because it's hard enough for me to deal with it on my own end (let alone a whole group of it!). I find myself more drawn to down-to-earth types. But that's just me.
Chalice

Post by Chalice »

aquuna wrote:I have noticed that my group of friends and I have definitely been drawn together, and are being followed by a shadow creature (random information), do you believe it is possible that all sensitive people are drawn together Or is it completely unusual for 3 or plus people who are all sensitive to be in a group?

Would love opinions!
Nope. I'm 38 and have met very few 'sensitive' people in my life. Oh sure, a lot of drama queens and posers who think they are sensitive, but rarely anyone with decent psychic sensitivity.

I find them online though!
Witchcraft & OBOD Druidry.
aquuna

Post by aquuna »

Chalice wrote:
Nope. I'm 38 and have met very few 'sensitive' people in my life. Oh sure, a lot of drama queens and posers who think they are sensitive, but rarely anyone with decent psychic sensitivity.

I know what you mean about the drama queen thing, we thought one of our 3 was however she did end up proving herself slightly to be on the weaker scale. The other was originally from a different state before his family moved. I find it very odd that we are together. I love feeling the energy flow.
BabyBear

Post by BabyBear »

actually i can see a benefit from the energy flow actually since everyone is empathic wouldnt it be a nice way to support/ calm each other down by feeding each other calmness and happiness during times or anger or fear or just overwhelmingness

but i have to agree it could end up draining you alot of the time
Chalice

Post by Chalice »

aquuna wrote:
Chalice wrote:

I know what you mean about the drama queen thing, we thought one of our 3 was however she did end up proving herself slightly to be on the weaker scale. The other was originally from a different state before his family moved. I find it very odd that we are together. I love feeling the energy flow.
I think we have psychic links to everyone we interact with. And those persons don't have to be sensitive.

I think perhaps you notice these things more because you are the sensitive one.

I really wish there was some sort of Psychic Super Friends arrangement though!
Witchcraft & OBOD Druidry.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I feel we might look at those accused of being "drama king/queen" as people with a gift they have yet to hone. Because it is frightening to be so sensitive. These folks who are experiencing being able to feel all kinds of data being slung at them and not knowing how to channel it must be pretty overwhelming.
BB, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Nightwatcher

Post by Nightwatcher »

I think so. "Power draws power. Like attracts like." as my mentor once said.
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

Vesca wrote:This may be entirely contradictory to everyone else's experiences here, but I'm actually less inclined to hang out with "sensitive" people because it's hard enough for me to deal with it on my own end (let alone a whole group of it!). I find myself more drawn to down-to-earth types. But that's just me.
Totally this. However, I think my fiance is somewhat of an empath and we always end up bouncing crazy feelings back & forth lol.

I am going to contradict myself here though since I have recently started working as a dedicant with a coven and I cannot wait until my first ritual work with them. I've never been part of so much energy in one place and im really excited about it.

I also agree with firebird about some people that are labeled as dramatic. I've been on that end before and am just now working on controlling it.
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

I have to say yes, I think so, because I have people who find me randomly and end up needing my help with something of a more... Spiritual and 'sensitive' manner. Some I become friends with, some I just merely help.

However, one of my friends is a bit sensitive and sees things as he's Native American. He's been raised to be open to this sort of thing, which has helped him and another friend of mine is into this sort of thing as well.

So I think yes, we are attracted to one another because on some level we'll 'sense' that the others 'sense' too. Haha. But I'm not really friends with anyone who goes through the same things I do, to the extent I do.
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”