I have a mentor!

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Sakura Blossom

I have a mentor!

Post by Sakura Blossom »

I'm so happy I finally found someone who could help me! I just met with them today and I learned so much already! I have some homework to do, to strengthen my abilities (which is a bit of a lengthy list so I won't get into it) and I also got in touch with someone who is good with healing! The healing I do myself, and didn't realize was actually a real method! I get to have a session done by them, by more than half the usual cost. It's been so amazing, and I feel excited to be on the right path!

It's very hard to handle seeing spirits/entities, the future, etc. and not have anyone supporting or believing you. It's nice to finally have someone I can talk to about this, to say I've got something going on and need support through it. (:

I did my first attunement today, to let myself open up... And Jeeze! I thought my usual openness was crazy, this was 10x that! I was so aware of everything, and I felt so strange, but amazing and relaxed. The entire thing was beautiful! I can't wait to keep working on this.
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Lainara

Re: I have a mentor!

Post by Lainara »

Congrats! Keep us in the loop!
shatteredsouls

Post by shatteredsouls »

I can feel so much joy from your text, sakura! I'm happy for you! In a journey, it's really important to find people who share common goals/interests. I'm sure everyone here supports and believes you :)
Aderyn

Post by Aderyn »

Congratulations! I hope that you can get what you need from your mentor. :)
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Thank you all! I unfortunately moved away, but I learned enough that it just finished up what I needed. The rest is going to be me working with myself! I've gained the confidence I need, however, and that's what's most important! (:
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

It's great that you have gained more confidence. :fairy: That is usually the largest hurdle!
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

It very much is! And even with the confidence I've gained, I still have a long way to go until I'm not afraid anymore. (: Thank you!

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”