just curious

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
nvsilverfox

just curious

Post by nvsilverfox »

Since I know very little about witchcraft, I'm just wondering about waiting periods for spells to work. I've seen several sites for paid spells, with some guaranteeing their spells to work in as little as 3 days, while others can take up to 90 days. Why is there such an extreme difference in how long it takes a spell to work? The 3 day spells were $275, while the 90 day spells were around $40.00.

And on this site, I've noticed reference to Calastrology.com. They have set prices, but very little indication on how long it takes their's to work, but do state they have a 1 year guarantee. Does this mean it takes up to one year? And why so long?
[SanityIsLost]

Post by [SanityIsLost] »

Well, I don't know for certain I'm not going to say those spells couldn't work, but I think those kinds of things are just a rip off for people who...ummm... have no common sense. If you weren't looking to buy one and you wanted to do one yourself and were thinking of time then in all my research and experience time is a hard thing to tell. There isn't usually a way to tell if it will be within 90 days or 3 days. Assuming the spell was even done correctly and works it could take as long as it wanted to show up. But I would say if it doesn't happen within a year, depending on how big the spell was, it isn't working. Such as if you do a spell looking to buy a new house, it could take a few months, but if it works you would find it within a year. That is just my experience somebody might disagree on the time thing.
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

Summed up, that means you got f*cked. Never trust a paid spell, much less a website for it. If you want a spell done, do it yourself. So ends this session of Wolf's Words of Wisdom. :?
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
missy

Post by missy »

NvSilverfox, They are all a scam, never trust anyone to 'DO' a spell for you,much less pay them. sorry....
BlackenedRose*

Post by BlackenedRose* »

In the end, if the people who do the spells are so amazingly good, why don't they magic their bank balances up and live in the south of France with a toyboy who is a basic love slave?

They're all a con. Try doing it yourself - it's actually more likely to work especially since you have no proof they have done them - they could just take your money and sit at home watching TV.

Note from on 08-30-07
I would like to update this thread with a link to James Young's site:
http://www.firststop-astrology.com/

It is a listing of many of the scam artists out there. It's worth a look if you are into that sort of thing. You need to know the kinds of scams they pull on people so that you don't get taken.

Bright Blessings,

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”