Nature DOES listen!

Discussion of nature and nature spirits and dragons.
Sakura Blossom

Nature DOES listen!

Post by Sakura Blossom »

For the first time since I've started on my path again, I finally got to go out to a nature park. It's so beautiful there, and I took so many pictures. However, we kept seeing butterflies and they wouldn't stay still long enough to take pictures. I started talking to my sisters as we were walking, saying how much I'd really like to take a picture of one, and not even a fe minutes later, a beautiful butterfly came and landed in front of us. It kept flying in front then behind us, but never went too far away. It then settled down in front of me and I was able to get close to look at it as well as take a picture. Unfortunately, the pictures still didn't turn out very well but I appreciated the sentiment of what was given to me and was sure to thank them!

It's so beautiful. Has anyone else had something like this happen?
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
MaeRose

Re: Nature DOES listen!

Post by MaeRose »

That is awesome Sakura Blossom. While my family and I were in the Valley of Fire, Nevada last March a lizard came out on my request and posed for my husband to take pictures while his little wife watched from between the crack. We all tease that my husband's totem is lizard now :-)
It is what it is.
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

How adorable and awesome! (: I have this happen quite a bit now and I always talk to nature when I'm outside. Thankfully people aren't ever around to see it, or they'd think I'm crazy. Haha! I just love how it listens sometimes. (:
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

Joachim

Post by Joachim »

I see this to, ask for good weather, and sometimes animals come right up to me. I love it :D
azriel

Post by azriel »

Your intention did not wish to harm the butterfly so nature, or the butterfly complied to your request!

Azriel
^-^~
Unfold your wings and take off into the sky
Before you're burned, become the sun
Blow, oh wind... It guides you into the sky
Before your whole self is taken away

Oasis~~~Gackt
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I like getting the frogs to sing. When aproaching the creek they usually stop croaking. So I will stand there and open my heart to pure love and they beging croaking again. But as soon as you break your train of thought away from pure love, they stop. We have tried this with as many as 6 people, but the instant someone has a disruptive thought....they stop.
I don't know if this is a phenom specific to the area, because at a different creek they croak constantly with no apparent care of who comes or goes...or if you have love in your heart or not!
bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

That's so awesome, FF! I love hearing others' stories about nature. (: It just makes me really happy!

TheWhiteWitch

Post by TheWhiteWitch »

a couple of years ago I would talk to the deer that lived on our property. It wasn't until much later one of the fawns would walk me up the hill to my house after I expressed my sorrows of not being able to connect with them on a deeper level. I have tremendous respect for nature. It's energy is so pure and warming. In fact, I broke up with my ex for his lack of compassion towards the deer and her fawns when he threatened to hunt them. He wod express how easy it would be because their lack of guard on the property. It might sound like a silly thing to break up over, but I felt honored that they retreated there during hunting season and sat with me near the creek in the summers. Taking advantage of something so pure and kind isn't something I take likely, it's like some one coming into your home an shooting you in your bed. >:(
bluejay_1919

Post by bluejay_1919 »

My daughter and I are very very close with nature...mainly the reason for me joining this forum to gave a better understanding of this. Our home seems to be a haven for all kinds of birds. Bluejays (which I have a personal spiritual connection with) mockingbirds, red cardinals, barn swallows ( which we allow to make nests here, every spring and have their babies), hawks (my hubby's spirit animal), sparrows, chickadees and the list goes on. We also have an owl that sits in a tree next to our bedroom window and his hoots put me to sleep. They don't go to any other home in our small neighborhood like they do ours. And I believe it's because they know on a deeper level of understanding that they are all welcome here, and not considered pests. I've always loved birds...and find it odd that ever since I was a little girl, birds would find me at their moment of death. I would hold them til they took their last breath and cry.

I've also held an injured baby deer in my arms for several hours...trying to nurse it back to health, only to have it take its last breath as well in my arms. Now we have many deer and their fawn visit us at night and early morning, in our yard. But they never go anywhere near the other homes. I'm not sure why this all happens. ..I can only guess it's our love and respect for nature and her family.

Return to “Nature - Plants, Animals, Faeries, Dragons”