Seeing Lizards' Eye, Rabbits, etc. In My Dream

You may keep your dream journal here and discuss your dreams with others.
nataiani

Seeing Lizards' Eye, Rabbits, etc. In My Dream

Post by nataiani »

I did an incantation to find out my spirit animal one night. Just before I fell into a deep sleep I remember seeing a lizards eye, but later I saw a small rabbit twice in a dream. Is it possible to have two spirit animals? Also, the next night I had a dream where the only thing I remember is a pale woman(only saw her arms) presenting three golden basins, each with a different amount of water contained in it. What could this mean? I haven't had any dreams since that I can really remember like these two I had. If anyone can help with these, it would be greatly appreciated! :)
Last edited by Seraphin on Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed topic title to make it more explicit and descriptive.
Gentle Melody

Re: Dream question

Post by Gentle Melody »

Well, I don't know much about spirit animals, but for the another dream try to use some divination method and gather more information so you can interpret it. I hope it helps :)
"If you can't let go, you will end up empty-handed
If you can't control, you'll live your life in vain"

Design Your Universe ~ Epica
AnaisStar

Re: Dream question

Post by AnaisStar »

You can actually have several spirit animals. They will make themselves known to you in several ways over time though.

Right now mine are rabbits and deer. Deer being the pretty dominant one for me, who also guides me when I do any journey work.

Pay attention to literally everything around you for the next week or some. They will come to you in your waking life too in unusual ways sometimes. Like you may start actually seeing rabbits, or someone will give you something with a rabbit on it, etc.

I see deer everywhere now. Like real life, in the flesh deer, as well as images of them on all kinds of stuff.

I started a painting and felt drawn to draw a deer, then a few weeks later did a meditation to meet my spirit animal and it turned out to be a deer.

Return to “Dream Journals”