Past Life/Reincarnation 101

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Erydiel

Past Life/Reincarnation 101

Post by Erydiel »

Hello everyone!
I decided to make this thread so that not only can it benefit me, but for everyone he is new and old to the idea of reincarnation and past lives. I don't know if a moderator or admin can stickie this, but it would be nice. That way, everyone can come to this thread before they decide to make their own(who knows? Maybe they can find their answer here first!)

In this thread, I want this to be a guide for everyone on reincarnation and past lives. When people think about this subject, they have their own views, ideas, and interpretations on it. I know that you can do research on this topic, but from my own experience I haven't found much that would help out. In Wicca, I have heard about Summerland, and a few other things.
However, I don't just want this to be about a Wiccan's point of view-I want this to have everyone's thoughts on it, no matter what spiritual path you follow.

I want this to be a thread where we can all learn from each other-as I'm sure that many people have their own questions that they are seeking answers for.

So, if you have any information that you can give that can help us on this topic, please post it here.

If you have any questions, please post it here as well.

Blessed Be,

Erydiel
May the light always guide you on a dreary day.
Gentle Melody

Re: Past Life/Reincarnation 101

Post by Gentle Melody »

Nice idea Erydiel!
It will benefit so much people, me included :lol: . I know almost nothing in this subject, so I have a question:

-If I die today and go directly to the next life, I'll stay conscious in somewhere or I'll just sleep forever?

Blessed Be
"If you can't let go, you will end up empty-handed
If you can't control, you'll live your life in vain"

Design Your Universe ~ Epica
Erydiel

Post by Erydiel »

Thanks Ace =) glad that someone thinks the same!

Hmm...I think that even if we go immediately to the next life after we die, we will actually stop somewhere to rest(like Summerland) in order to plan the new life out and then jump straight into it afterwards.

I also believe that in the spiritual world, the sense of time is completely different here. For example, in our time it could take mere seconds before you are born in the next life, but in the spiritual world, it could be hours, days-even years. It can also apply vice versa.

This is just my view on it though :)

Blessed Be,

Erydiel
Gentle Melody

Post by Gentle Melody »

I see...
This is so confusing :?
I think reincarnations are like plants, one plant generate a seed and launch it into the ground to grow and live. They have a strong bond(they share the same DNA), but they are not the same plant and exist independently.
Am I right?

It's so scary think that I'm someone else. :anxious:
"If you can't let go, you will end up empty-handed
If you can't control, you'll live your life in vain"

Design Your Universe ~ Epica
Erydiel

Post by Erydiel »

Wow...I never thought of it that way o.o
But then again, that's exactly why I created this thread. That way we can help eachother figure things out haha

I don't think we have multiple lives at the same time, but it is an interesting food for thought.

Blessed Be,

Erydiel
Floyd Pinkerton

Post by Floyd Pinkerton »

What is the best way to get in contact with a past life? I don't feel like I really had any, as I have no memories and no indication of a past life (unless I'm missing the signs), but I'd like to see if I did just in case.
AnaisStar

Post by AnaisStar »

Floyd Pinkerton wrote:What is the best way to get in contact with a past life? I don't feel like I really had any, as I have no memories and no indication of a past life (unless I'm missing the signs), but I'd like to see if I did just in case.
The best way is to do a past life regression. Maybe you can find someone in real life that is taught/certified to do this.

If not there are lots of guided meditations that could help. Ive done both and had great results with both.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”