How do I cleanse my aura?

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
Moonfire

How do I cleanse my aura?

Post by Moonfire »

I really think I need to but I have no idea on how. What's a great way to start out? Any recommendations?
Deku
Banned Member

Re: How do I cleanse my aura?

Post by Deku »

this requires visualising so much. First visualise your aura around you, feel it. Then visualise your aura gather in your body when inhaling, when exhaling visualise it wraps around your body again and shines brighter and brighter. Do this several times. It's as simple as that.
random417

Post by random417 »

I do this working up the rainbow, my aura going from red up to purple, ending with white
So with thy all; thou hast no right but to do thy will.
Do that, and no other shall say nay.
For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect.
~AL 1:42-44
AnaisStar

Post by AnaisStar »

I would do some meditating and chakra balancing and then as Deku posted...visualization.
Floyd Pinkerton

Post by Floyd Pinkerton »

Can a "murky" aura make you physically ill? I've had nausea and vomiting for quite a few years now, and, along with a 'clean' diet, I cleansed my aura last night, and today was the first day in YEARS I've been completely nausea-free! Could the cleansing have had anything to do with that?
Shub Niggurath

Post by Shub Niggurath »

Floyd Pinkerton wrote:Can a "murky" aura make you physically ill? I've had nausea and vomiting for quite a few years now, and, along with a 'clean' diet, I cleansed my aura last night, and today was the first day in YEARS I've been completely nausea-free! Could the cleansing have had anything to do with that?
It's usually the other way around. Your aura gets murky when you're sick or having negative thoughts and emotions. So you must've been somehow contributing to your aura being murky and that could've caused the nausea. When you cleanse your aura you're getting rid of all the negativity and "dirt" in your mind and heart (as in - getting rid of the "dirt" that was caused by negative thoughts and emotions). So you can prevent your aura from getting murky if you change your negative attitude towards certain things (or yourself).
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Rebooting an oldie but goodie topic.

I wanted to add that we can physically clear the aura by finger-combing downward, around the body with the palms of the hands, holding your hands 1-4 inches away from the body. After each stroke, flick your Hands as if flicking off water drops.
moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

This technique appeals to me, ST, it is quick and effective. I will incorporate it into my daily practice.
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

The cleansing can also be done visualising your element:
Earth-the grounding method that includes "seing" roots coming out of you and going into the ground. Then imagine on half of the roots that white/positive energy is coming up to you and on the other half of the roots,that black/negative energy is going into the earth.
Water-after grounding,imagine that it is raining and the water "washes" your aura,like when you are in the shower.
Air-after grounding,imagine that wind is blowing away the negative energies from your aura,or visualise yourself while meditating,that you inhale white smoke and exhale black smoke.
The one for fire is supposed to be "dangerous" and because my second name could be Accident,I didn't ever write that one down.
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I like to stand out side on a windy day and let the wind clear out the cobwebs. I do this especially after getting over a head cold, flu or similar. There's something about over the counter cold and flu meds that make my aura feel sticky. A windy day clears it better than a salt water shower.

I specifically like cleanses that don't require visualization, mostly because, if I've been sick, my head is foggy. It takes a cleanse to get back on track.

But for times when I've walked into a room where people are arguing, or bad vibes abound, then the grounding visualization and rinse seem like a good solution. :D

I am Queen of the Freak Accident. Like you, BW, Fire cleansing would not be my 1st choice, but could sure make some energy roll off in waves of smoldering emotions. :annoyed:

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”