Hearing things this morning

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Pinkpower_80

Hearing things this morning

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

This is a first for me & it kinda freaked me out lol. As I was lying in bed this morning contemplating getting up, I heard 2 really loud noises right in my ear. They were loud enough to make me sit straight up, even with my back hurting so bad I can barely move.
The first sounded like a huge gong being hit, and the 2nd was like beautiful wind chimes. Both sounds hit quickly, one right after the other.

I slept with my tarot cards & amethyst in the same bag inside my pillow case last night. I asked for guidance in my dreams or maybe a sign that I am doing well and making the right decisions for my path. Could I take this as a sign? I am unsure what these particular sounds mean. It really flipped me out. :surprisedwitch:
Heartsong

Re: Hearing things this morning

Post by Heartsong »

Oh, wow! I'm sorry that you're back is in such bad shape, Pinkpower. I can empathize. :(

But, your experience sounds so interesting, and pretty cool too! I would think that, yes, it's likely the sign you were looking for, and by the sound of it, a pretty clear one too. My first thought is that the gong sound was to grab your attention while perhaps the sound of chimes was meant to be reassuring.
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

Heartsong wrote:Oh, wow! I'm sorry that you're back is in such bad shape, Pinkpower. I can empathize. :(

But, your experience sounds so interesting, and pretty cool too! I would think that, yes, it's likely the sign you were looking for, and by the sound of it, a pretty clear one too. My first thought is that the gong sound was to grab your attention while perhaps the sound of chimes was meant to be reassuring.
That's what I was thinking, too. It sure did get my attention lol. The other night when I was outside walking my dog, around midnight or so, I kept hearing small noises. I just attributed it to living out in the country with all these animals and thought maybe it was just the nocturnal ones stirring around.
The sounds didn't really remind me of an animal though, but I kept telling myself it was because I was outside at midnight with no flashlight lol.
I'm willing to bet that whatever is vying for my attention started to do so the other night & I brushed it off due to fear. I'm sure listening now!
Is there a way I could go about figuring out who or what is trying to communicate with me?
Shub Niggurath

Post by Shub Niggurath »

Pinkpower_80 wrote: Is there a way I could go about figuring out who or what is trying to communicate with me?
I'd say you wait and you'll find out in the right time :)

Really interesting by the way. Keep us updated if anything more happens :>
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

Levitating Cat wrote:
Pinkpower_80 wrote: Is there a way I could go about figuring out who or what is trying to communicate with me?
I'd say you wait and you'll find out in the right time :)

Really interesting by the way. Keep us updated if anything more happens :>
Thanks, I sure will!

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”