Distance Energy Healing

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Distance Energy Healing

Post by SnowCat »

GodsLovingLight has requested permission to offer distance energy healing in return for feedback from anyone who chooses to participate. We have decided to allow this on a trial basis. Participation is entirely voluntary, and there is no financial aspect to this. We already have members honing their reading skills, so we are going to poke a toe out of our comfort zone and give GodsLovingLight a chance. If you aren't ready to participate, but have questions, this is the place for them. With that said, please join me in welcoming GodsLovingLight to the free readings section.

Snow

edited for spelling
Daughter of Sekhmet
GodsLovingLight

Re: Distance Energy Healing

Post by GodsLovingLight »

Thank you SnowCat :)

My name is Lee and I'm an Energy Healer. I have received my Master certification in the Usui Shiki Ryoho Tradition of Reiki. This means I am able to perform Reiki and Teach it as well. I have worked with Reiki and Energy Healing since 2008. In that time, I have been working on my own form of Energy Healing that I have been sharing with people and would like to offer to anyone who is interested. I don't have an official name for it but I was guided to call it Energy Healing.

Let me start with what I hope will answer some questions.

What is Energy Healing?
To me, Energy Healing involves channeling positive, loving, and healing energy from a pure source (The Universe, God, Goddess, etc.) then with that energy (that continuously flows from that source through the Energy Healer) working with any being (a person, animal, plant, etc.) to change, replace, or heal Energy within, on, or around that being that is causing them discomfort emotionally, physically, or spiritually.

What is distance Energy Healing?
Distance Energy Healing is performing an Energy Healing session at a distance instead of working on someone on my massage table in front of me.

This is a free service I am offering. * Statement not a question :) *
In exchange for a session, I am only looking for questions about me, Energy Healing, feedback on how the session was, how you feel, what your experience was like, or other information you would like to share with me. This way I am able to explain the process and what the experience might be to other people easier with shorter description.

How long will the session take and what do I need to do during it?
A typical session would be about 30 minutes or so. Your part would be to schedule a day and time with me that you would want a session. Make sure I confirm it with you before you prepare for the session. When it is time, I suggest that you lay down on a bed, couch, or anywhere you will be comfortable for the full time we agreed upon. It isn't a good idea to be at work or in the middle of doing something physically or mentally distracting. It can prevent you from being in a relaxed state and that might make it more difficult for me to work with your energy or for you to enjoy the session. You may also want a blanket near by in case you get cold or some water if you get thirsty. Other than that, you would relax.

What would a session be like?
Sessions can be as different for each person as night and day. Some people feel physically better after a session while others may feel more relaxed and calm emotionally. People have described their sessions by seeing animals, colors, and more while feeling warm, cold, or like they are slightly vibrating. There are many other visual, audio, or physical sensations that can be seen, heard, or felt but those were more common.

What should I do after the session?
Relax for a few minutes after the session. Write down what you experienced from any of your senses or if you did not notice anything at all. Drinking water will help refresh your energy and body. You may also get hungry after so try to snack on something light and healthy to help bring up your energy as well. Some trail mix, a banana, an apple, a cliff bar, something that is naturally good for you. Candy and soda are very heavy and can slow down and drain your energy more than help replenish it.

What am I supposed to tell you about the session?
I would like to know what the experience was like for you. What you saw, felt, or heard (if anything). What your thoughts on the session are. If you enjoyed it or not. What were you expecting versus what actually happened. Any information that you experienced and want to share I will appreciate. I will also share what I saw, felt, or heard (if anything) with you. If you don't feel comfortable sharing what you experienced then you don't have to share anything with me. I completely respect you and your experience. If you do want to share information about the session, you should send the information to me in a Private Message. This way no one else will see what you wrote. I would also like to add that any information you share with me will not be shared with anybody else.

This is all of the information I could think of for now. If there are more questions, ask them and I will get back to you with an answer. Post them publicly if you feel comfortable doing so. It may help other people who were wondering the same things as you.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Thank you Lee. I think that gives our fellow members a good idea of what this is about.

This thread is being monitored by me personally, because it is a bit of departure from the usual comfort zone. But that's how we grow. It doesn't mean we don't trust Lee. It means we want to be sure everyone is okay with anything they choose to post in this thread.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Aesennyll-IF
Tarot Reader
Tarot Reader

Post by Aesennyll-IF »

Hi Lee I have a question, if you don't mind.
when will Reiki help and when will it not? What level of healing can be expected.? The reason I ask is, I had a friend who had breast cancer, she went to a bunch of Reiki sessions. She also did homeopathic remedies. Alas, she crossed over the veil.
Thanks
unity :inlove: in like mind
jealousy, and bitterness erode the soul. conversation to clarify.
Forgiveness frees the heart.
GodsLovingLight

Aesennyll,
I'm sorry that your friend passed.
Reiki and Energy Healing can help all of the time. It can help in every situation where you are not feeling your best. Physical, emotional, or spiritual issues can be helped. When talking about the level of healing to be expected, there are two personal experiences I've had that came to mind.

The first one is about a woman I was working with about a year or two ago. I was working at an event. While I was walking passed her (so I could get a drink and cookie break) I felt this intense pain in my shoulders and back. I talked with her and told her that I feel all this pain in these areas coming from her. She told me she had MS and that she was in a lot of pain. I worked with her for about 45 minutes. By the time she left my table, she was down to about 5% of what she felt before I worked on her.

The second experience is one of the first I had after taking my first Reiki class in 2008. I had cut myself while repairing an Xbox 360 and I decided to try and heal my thumb. I cleaned it out then held my thumb and focused on opening my heart and letting all of the loving energy go to my thumb. As I was working on it, I saw a bunch of beautiful colors at first. Then I saw an extreme close up of my thumb and the cut. I said in my mind that I wanted to heal my hand. Then I saw how at the base of the cut, the skin started coming together, and continued from the bottom all the way to the top of the cut and eventually completely sealed up. After I felt like the process was done, I checked my thumb. It had been healed, there wasn't the slightest hint that there was a cut. Not even a scar or line where the cut was.

The reason I wanted to write those two experiences is to give an idea about the different kinds of healing that can happen. The woman who had MS, I don't know if her pain ever came back. But for that time, however long it lasted, she was almost completely free of pain. For my thumb, I had completely healed it but I have only had one other experience with an obvious complete physical healing like that. The way I work with Energy Healing, is by having the intent for me to heal the person I'm working with as much as possible and as much as they will allow during the time we've set aside. Different people are interested in different types of healing. Some people have physical pain they are ready to have healed. While others, no matter what pain they may have, just need to feel comforted and want their mind and emotional state to be peaceful and clear.

I can't guarantee or give an idea about the level of healing you can expect. I can only do my best to help work with you on the things that are causing you discomfort. I can tell you that it doesn't matter the background or nationality of the person working with you. Energy Healing is all about love and opening your heart. So if you can love in any way, you can learn Energy Healing.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Lee, in your experience, do totem animals often participate in the healing sessions? Either the practitioner's or the recipient's?

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I'm going to be trying it once my current western medical treatment has had time to heal. I want to be able to differentiate what's actually happening. I had a Reiki treatment in person about fifteen years ago. I was having some issues with the lady parts that the regular docs were being slow to address adequately. The in person treatment did help. I'm curious about how dedicated distance energy healing would work. We send members healing energy at times, to help with whatever's going on. I've been the recipient of some. I think this would basically be a step up, and more focused.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
GodsLovingLight

SnowCat,
If the presence of the totem animal will help you, it may appear. The practitioner or the client may be able to see or sense that your totem animal is with you during the session. One time, I was working with a girl who was going through a bit of depression. There were a few things I went over with her about what I saw and the emotions and feelings I felt coming from her. As the session was closing up, I saw her head turn into a jaguar. I told her about this and as she got up, she told me that the jaguar was her totem animal. Telling her that seemed to hep lighten (how heavy her energy felt) her energy and help her relax about what we had discussed and the emotions she felt during the session.
Aderyn

Post by Aderyn »

I am really interested in this, thank you for taking the time to do this. I am in the middle of a move, but once I get settled in I will contact you if you are still interested or able to do this healing.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

My totem animals missed their calling in stand-up comedy. Imagine a healing that features cats bears and penguins parading through wearing surgical scrubs and masks. I kid you not.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
GodsLovingLight

Aderyn,
You're welcome :), I actually am in the middle of a move as well. I may be off for the next 2 or 3 days but I will be back again to answer questions or perform Energy Healing.

SnowCat,
Lol, you never know what you will see or experience. So your thoughts are a possibility :).
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

My totems definitely believe that laughter is the best medicine. Donna saw them too. Sort of like a demented Teddy Bears on Parade or something.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
GodsLovingLight

SnowCat,
LOL, I'm hoping I get to see that now.
GodsLovingLight

I have moved into my new home and will have time again for Energy Healing sessions and more questions :)
Aderyn

Post by Aderyn »

GodsLovingLight wrote:I have moved into my new home and will have time again for Energy Healing sessions and more questions :)
Lovely! I will be moving this weekend and throughout the week. I'll be in contact with you soon. ^-^

Return to “General Divination”