Distance Energy Healing

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
GodsLovingLight

Re: Distance Energy Healing

Post by GodsLovingLight »

SnowCat,

Thank you for all of your feedback. It is all helpful, this way everyone can get an idea of different things that might happen during or after a session. On my end, I only felt clouded with thoughts at the beginning then an intense feeling and transfer of energy. I didn't have any kind of a negative experience from it.

Lee :)
GodsLovingLight

Rosie,

Sure, I'll be free. How about Monday the 13th? I feel like sometime after 7pm your time until an hour or so before you would normally go to bed would be the best time for you to have a session. When do you feel you would be available to be in a relaxed state to lay down and be in an area where you won't be distracted by loud noises, people, or anything else (to the best of your ability)? PM me your reply and any questions you may have.

RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Thank you Lee! Monday sounds prefect and was what I was hoping for, but didn't want to box you into a time that wasn't good for you! I will PM you.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Distance Energy Healing

Okay Lee, do you report first or do I? ;) You can PM me if you like. It was my first time doing something like that so it was very surprising to me.
GodsLovingLight

Rosie,

I send my experiences I had during the session to you in a PM. After that, you send me a PM about what you experienced along with any questions you may have. Then you can post feedback that you want to share publicly in this thread. I'm writing up what I experienced now and I'll send it to you in a little while.

RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Distance Energy Healing

Okay, so here was my experience with Lee. This was my first energy healing. I was laying quietly with my eyes closed about 15 minutes before we started. I turned on some soothing Japanese music. All of the sudden, I felt the connection between us come over me and my body surrounded with white light. It was so real and intense it startled me. It took me a second to calm back down and relax again. I felt energy swirling around inside of me, move from the bottom up and eventually exiting from my eye brows. Then I saw a black dragon flying away from me. Then I had small twitches in my legs and ankles when he was removing bad energy from those places. I also felt like someone was stretching out my mussel under my right wing bone where I sometimes have pain. I will definitely do this again!
Leanna

Post by Leanna »

Hi Lee,
I'm posting feedback here as you requested, so as to thank you for what you did.
I'm still feeling the effects right now and like I told you, it was a shocking experience for me but I believe it was for my own good that I was "shocked" in that way.

I think a lot of positive things will come from this for me, but I would like to warn others who want energy healing that it might be unpleasant at first or hard to go through the process, especially if you're going through some mental illness for example.
In Lee's defense, I was really not an easy "subject" because I was feeling very gloomy at the time and I do have a lot of repressed issues.

I'm not saying "don't do it" but like Lee told me you might be opening a can of worms by doing it, which is good because you can't let bad stuff take over your life, but it might sting a bit until you sort yourself out.

I actually wasn't able to finish the session because it was becoming too much for me. I don't plan on doing another energy healing because I'm not tough enough yet, but I'll do my best to work on the issues Lee pointed out to me.
However Lee was fabulous and is still talking to me and helping me even after we both lived a not-so-pleasant-experience during the session.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Is such a thing as a "just saying hello" session possible? I don't know enough about how Lee's abilities work. It just seems like if a can of worms is a possibility, a very low level connection might be a good option for some people.

I have a connection to certain people that can be problematic at times. I've gotten better at blocking some things, but it's a work in progress. With my last session, Lee connected with the cat at first. She smacked me and woke me up, so I could get with the program. I definitely got a WTF look from her.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
dolphinpatronus

Post by dolphinpatronus »

Hi Lee! I'd like to schedule a follow up session but I'm going to PM you with some things I have going on at the moment. To see what you think the best course of action might be.
Estee :)
GodsLovingLight

Rosie and Leanna,

I really do appreciate all of the feedback that you gave. It can help me gain experience and it can help others get interested in an Energy Healing session.

Leanna,

I would like you to know that I did not receive any negative energy blast back or experiences while performing the Energy Healing session with you. That is part of the protection I set up before every session. Neither person involved will get an energy backdraft from the other person.

Edit: Added information.
GodsLovingLight

SnowCat,

Sessions aren't planned out. The way I usually start a session is by calling in the beings that I want with me for protection and to keep the connection strong and solid. They also help me with receiving, remembering, and communicating information to the person after the session is over. All of the sessions are set up so I will be shown what I need to see, hear, and do in order to give the person I'm working with the most effective experience that will help them heal from physical, emotional, or spiritual issues they have or are going through.

A "just saying hello" session isn't as helpful because I or the person I'm working with won't get much out of it. The chance of opening a can of worms is usually low but it can still happen with anyone. Most of the time I see the energy body of the person or I'm put inside a world where things are already set up to show what needs to be done. Then I am shown, hear, or just know what I need to do. Details can change from person to person and even from what I experience to what the person I'm working with experiences. For example, I may be trying to send healing energy to someone but the energy is being blocked by something. I examine what's in front of me closer and see someone trapped in a cage. I let that person out of a cage and the cage disappears. After that I can send the healing energy to the person without any further issues. What the person experiences could be a sudden relief of emotional pain they've held onto about a past relationship. Another example (that you and I experienced) would be when I was working with you in the beginning of our last session. What you noticed was you woke up to your cat smacking you. What I noticed was feeling clouded in my head. After a short time passed (when you woke up I'm guessing), I noticed a flood of thoughts entering my head. I never consciously connected with your cat. I wasn't even aware you were sleeping. The door was closed one minute then in the next I had all of those thoughts.

The can of worms thing has got me thinking and there have been a couple sessions lately that have been different from what they are usually like. Since then, I have decided to update my general information on this thread's front page. Because of all the feedback I've been getting, I'm actually able to write more detailed information about a lot of things and give people more ideas about what can happen during a session. It will probably take some time and be a lot longer than a regular post but I can write it all out and upload a link to a PDF file. (I'm not sure if I can post a PDF file directly in the thread or not.) This will be the best way to try and give everyone as much information as I can about the way I work with Energy Healing and how typical sessions usually go. I'll write as much as I can but there is always a chance someone will experience something that I didn't think of, hasn't happened before, or I didn't even know was possible. Until I can get that written up, I'm still happy to work with people and answer any questions anyone may have.

GodsLovingLight

dolphinpatronus,

I'm happy to set up another session with you. I will read the PM and send you a message back tonight.

dolphinpatronus

GodsLovingLight wrote:dolphinpatronus,

I'm happy to set up another session with you. I will read the PM and send you a message back tonight.

Looking forward to your thoughts. I'll check back in the morning.
:)
Estee
dolphinpatronus

I just had a second session with Lee. I certainly gave him a challenge this time. I've been very highly stressed recently & subconsciously put up some resistance but he was able to get past my racing brain & provide me with some relief. I highly recommend giving this a try.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Hi Lee! I would like to schedule another appointment at your convenience. Thank you so much!

Return to “General Divination”