Spirits Living In Me

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Hollow

Spirits Living In Me

Post by Hollow »

I used to be involved in Wicca but stopped practicing. While I do not follow it anymore or agree with everything, I do feel Wicca has truth others do not. That is why I came here.

I believe I have a spirit in me. Maybe more than one. While this has been a bittersweet experience I do not wish for it/them to leave. I just want to find out more about them and what they want from me. I am attracted to darker things and have invited spirits that might be thought of as evil to enter me, so things are a little different with my situation than some people.

My question is this. Who do I go to to find out more about these spirits and what they want? Maybe somehow learn to communicate with them better. I feel it is my life purpose to be a vessel and serve these spirits but I want to understand them more and what it is I am supposed to do. I ask them to show me what to do but I don't always get a solid answer. I also feel like there is something I am supposed to be doing but I can't figure out what it is.

Do I go to a psychic? I am afraid I will go to one and them turn out to not really be a psychic and feed me false information.

Any suggestions?
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Re: Spirits Living In Me

Post by Seraphin »

You may be a natural psychic and you're now just beginning to realize it. Entities might seeing something in you as openings or entry points into their energy field or vibratory level. This is absolutely fine if you know how to shield yourself from the lower and negative entities and commune only with higher positive ones. If you think you still lack the ability to discern the entities that come to you and you are unprotected to the influences of negative ones then I believe you have to learn first and foremost how to establish protection and defense against these entities.

Yes, it's really possible to co-exist with them peacefully but it still depends on what kind of spirit or entity it is. There are so called benign spirits who although their intention may not be harmful or evil, their effect on the possessed individual is not necessarily pleasant or beneficial.

I remember a depossession I did on a friend, over two years ago. He was a strong-willed pediatrician who felt that he was losing control of himself and was blaming his male partner of 8 years for it.

He said he noticed how he had been losing control of himself about six months before he came to me to seek help. Since I am a past-life regression hypnotist, I tried to trace this either to his childhood or to his past life, but I couldn't find any crucial thing. So I just decided to put him in a trance and asked if there was any other entity in the body of the subject. And it said, "Yes."

I decided to talk directly to the entity, telling it that rather than helping the subject, the entity was actually ruining his life, his career and his relationship. The entity realized very quickly it's own bad effects on my friend and agreed to leave him.

Having said that, I believe you have to identify also the spirits you're saying which are inside you because it's also possible that they aren't all actually spirits, but psychic leeches or astral nasties. I'm encouraging you to study more about paranormal and psionics before doing anything about spirits and stuff because many don't understand the real consequences.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Shub Niggurath

Post by Shub Niggurath »

I'll try to answer your question with a slightly different approach, for easier and better understanding. Hope it helps.

See, when you evoke or, in other words, let a spirit "inside" you it actually works as if you were letting a certain part of your subconscious "out", to be experienced, understood and finally - integrated as a part of your psyche. If you look at it this way it seems easier to work with.
There are specific occult approaches focused on evoking a number of spirits to develop better understanding of our subconscious mind and integrating all the "unknown" parts of us into our conscious mind and spirit. What most of the people seem to ignore is that they're not actually any spirits from outside (even though they might feel extraneous), they're just a part of our vast "selfs". It might not sound as fancy and magical as having an actual spirit with its own thoughts and intentions inside of us but it's for the better not to perceive it this way (unless you wanna end up with MPD or other nasty mental illnesses).
Anyway, what I would suggest is not going to any psychics or asking other people to tell you more about the spirits. You need to find your own ways of getting to know them and working with them to gain the most beneficial insights and understanding. You can try meditations or guided relaxations (to pick up images from them), divination (to "talk" through tarot cards, runes etc), rituals (to make a direct contact - I don't recommend that though), working with your consciousness or find your own ways.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Did the feelings begin concurrent with, or subsequent to, anything traumatic?

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

If you do decide to seek outside help, you could try a shaman instead of a psychic. You're right to be wary of psychics. It seems the more they charge, the faker they are. :roll:

Dark spirits can want any number of things from you. They're probably already getting something or they wouldn't be sticking around. If there's a lot of stress or drama in your home, that's a good atmosphere for them. The negative energy feeds them and makes them stronger. Some spirits crave drugs or alcohol. They want you to get high and drunk so they can feel those feelings again (cigarettes may also be an addiction they have.) They could be after a sexual thrill of some sort. People/spirits can have all kinds of different sexual kinks. Or it may be none of that and they may simply get their energy and thrills by being inside you and living through you. Basically, most spirits are humans (so-to-speak), so their intentions and desires can be as varied as any living person's. A good shaman can help you sort that out and figure out the spirit(s)' needs and whether it is able to harm you.

Levitating Cat makes a good point too though. Author Robert Monroe discovered that the spirits that were bothering him were actually his own past life personalities (though that wasn't always the case). His books on out-of-body experiences (OBE) are awesome. PM me if you'd like a PDF copy to read for free.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Thank you all for your help and suggestions! They have given me a few ideas ^_^

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”